Chapter five

'Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.'

VOTE, COMMENT & ENJOY

“Jay, Jay, Jay.” The sound of Marc’s voice calling my name burned a hole in my head, I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the morning sunlight shining into my room. I looked at my alarm clock on my right, which said 7 am. Shit I shot up from my bed and felt an awful pain shot through my head, I grabbed my head and laid back again. My eyes focused on the alarm clock, when the numbers changed from 7.01am to 7.02am I rolled myself out of my warm bed.

I grabbed some clothes and dressed myself while hopping towards the bathroom, in the bathroom my jeans was halfway on and my shirt was still on my head. I brushed my  teeth before I pulled my shirt down, I used the toilet and pulled my jeans up. I grabbed my leather jacket and bag from my room, before running down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

“Whes Hu.” I mumbled with my mouth still full.

“Early meeting, you’ve got to take the bus this time.” I cursed as I took a sip from Marc’s hot coffee.

“Ouch hot, hot, hot.” I stuck my tongue in the cold water coming from the tap. I waited until the feeling in my tongue returned.

“Karma’s a b.” He stopped midsentence because of the presence of Minny. I laughed while holding my tongue in the water, almost chocking on the water rushing into my throat.

“That was on the edge Marc.” I got away from under the tap and walked towards the door.

“See ya.” I yelled as I closed the door from the kitchen behind me, I put on my shoes and put on my jacket before walking out of the door. I closed the front door which let me standing on the porch. I sighed and walked of off the porch, the morning air was cold and I felt the hair on my body stand up. I had actually no idea where I had to be for the school bus, but I did know that because of my fast morning routine it was only 7.20 am and that meant I still had 25 minutes. So I decided to walk to school, knowing only part of the way I knew that I’m going to end up lost. But I couldn’t care less, because of the lack of want to go to school.

I took out my phone and grabbed my earplugs from my bag, while blasting the music through the little things I continued the walk.

After five minutes of only walking straight ahead I came to a point there was no straight ahead anymore.

“Shit.” I looked at my right back to my left, nothing indicated what the right way was.

“Eenie meenie miney mo, right it is.” I turned on my heels and walked to the right, but when I realized that the car which was coming my way was slowing down behind me. I wanted to turn around but didn’t and scream at the driver to fuck up, but instead I speeded up my pace focusing on the road ahead.

“You do know you’re going the wrong way right?” The moment I heard the voice, that had grown familiar in such a short time, I lowered my pace again.

“So why are you going this way?” I didn’t turn around to look but just stared ahead, the car was now driving next to me.

“Because I saw my princess walking the wrong way, so I thought let me help this damsel in distress.” I rolled my eyes and stopped walking to look to my left, he stopped the car immediately and looked at me. He was sitting in a silver convertible, dressed in a grey sweater over a light blue blouse.

“Well you’re doing a shitty job at it.” I said crossing my arms in front of my chest, looking at him annoyed. He opened the passenger door and patted on the passenger’s seat, I walked towards the car and saw his smile grow bigger. But when I closed the door without getting in his face dropped, only for a second cause a smirk crossed his face fast.