Chapter seven

"She was getting better... But then she remembered what she was trying to get away from, she remembered the things that tear her apart. Now she's back at the start." 

VOTE, COMMENT & ENJOY

“I thought you died. Some even said Guy got caught in the act and that you were in the hospital but died after two hours.” I turned around to look Beans in the eyes and laughed at her.

“Are you serious?” I asked her still laughing.

“When a new girl kisses Guy in front of the whole school and the next day she doesn’t show up, people start talking. The only possibility was that you died.” I looked at Milk who was standing next to Beans, I grabbed my Spanish books and closed my locker.

“Well I didn’t die and I didn’t sleep with him.” Beans started laughing and walked besides me towards the stairs.

“I didn’t say you slept with him.” Milk said when she caught up with us.

“Do you also have Spanish?” I looked at Milk and she nodded, smiling widely.

“Ok so you tell me where to go.” She shook her head at the fact that I ignored her statement, but walked out in front of me.

“Well you two have fun with mister Hot and I’ll go flirt with my math teacher.” I frowned at Beans and then turned to look at Milk still frowning.

“Mister Hot?” I recalled the name Beans used.

“Yeah the music teacher is falling in for our Spanish teacher cause she just gave birth to triplets.” I opened my mouth.

“Triplets?” Milk nodded her head as we walked up the stairs.

“Was she like swollen up when she was pregnant?” Milk laughed and nodded again.

“I think most woman have that who are pregnant.” Milk stated.

“Especially if you walk around with three baby’s in your stomach.” I added, Milk laughed and walked into the class.

“So what do you do when you have a substitute?” I sat down next to Milk in the back of the class.

“Mostly we make homework.” She sat her bag on the table and laid her head on it, I looked at her laughing.

“Greetings peeps.” Damon walked into the class and everybody stopped talking, I remained looking at Milk who looked at the teacher in front of the class with twinkles in her eyes. I chuckled softly as she sat up straight.

“Ah I see we have a new addition to our little class.” Damon looked at me an Milk, in the corner of my eyes I saw Milk blush, I slapped her leg and smiled at Damon.

“Everybody this is Jamey-Moon, but you can call her Jamey.” I smiled at the people that were glaring at me.

“You know him?” Milk said when everybody turned their attention back towards the front of the classroom.

“I’m new, I had to talk to the school counselor.” I shrugged.

“That makes sense.” Milk said and I felt relieved. 

“So just make some homework and this hour will be over soon enough. Jamey can I talk to you for a minute?” Damon said and all the stares were directed towards me again, I nodded at him and stood up. ‘Ignore all the glares, Jay. They are just jealous.’ I engouraged myself.

I walked towards Damon who was already standing in the doorway. I walked past him into the hallway, and he closed the door behind us. To my disappointment there was not a soul in the hallway, I sighed and turned around to look at Damon.