꧁𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄꧂

"CASHMERE AND GLOSS!" Haymitch announced, sounding obnoxiously loud

"CASHMERE AND GLOSS!" Haymitch announced, sounding obnoxiously loud. He pointed to the tall, beautiful, model-like blonde that was on the screen, and then over to the tall, masculine, also model-like man on the left of the blonde woman. Haymitch used his hands to speak as he introduced the pair, "Brother and sister. District 1. They won back to back games. Capitol favorites. Lots of sponsors... They will be lethal."

"And the other half of the career pack," Haymitch clicked a button on his remote as the picture on the screen changed. The screen showed a video of a bald, scary man, and a tan woman, who could be beautiful, but all her teeth were re-shaped to look like shark teeth, "Brutus and Enobaria."

Katniss furrowed her eyebrows and squinted her eyes slightly at the brunette woman. She fell disgusted as she stared at her teeth, "What's with her teeth?"

"She had them filed into fangs so she could rip people's throats out," Haymitch tilted his head to the screen. His tone showed some intimidation and fear.

Peeta, who had his hands spread on the couch's arms, shrugged, "She's committed. I'll give her that."

Haymitch clicked the remote once more, making Katniss and Peeta divert their attention to the new image, "Wiress and Beetee. Not fighters, but brilliant... And... Weird. Real tech-savvy."

The woman on the screen looked quite old, and her hair was a bob that went to her ears along with bangs... Almost like a bowl cut. Haymitch walked over to the side of the screen where the tan man stood, circular glasses covering his face, "He won his games by electrocuting 6 tributes."

The screen changed with the click of Haymitch's button. Haymitch tensed up at the image that came up, but he cleared his throat and relaxed quickly, "District 6... Riffian and Ameria. A special pair. Also the biggest threat of all the districts."

The boy on the left of the screen was holding Ameria's hand. He was perfectly bronzed and had a messy nest of black hair. He was smiling a little as he held the frail girl's hand, who looked a few years younger. She had long brown hair that was wavy and long, and freckles that scattered all over her face like paint. She was beautiful. Her face was fallen and serious as she looked around the crowd. She seemed dead inside. Peeta scoffed at the girl's emotionlessness, "What's with her face?"

"She's the youngest victor ever. She was 13 when she won the 66th hunger games and killed 10 tributes, and her brother only helped her with 2 of them... She killed the rest alone with knives and her fists," Haymitch looked tense and intimidated. He cracked his neck gently and stared at her on the screen, "He was her mentor."

"She competed with her brother?" Katniss asked, ignoring Haymitch's comment about Riffian being her mentor.

"Yes," Haymitch gulped, looking awkwardly around the room, "Until she killed him."

"She killed her own brother?" Peeta widened his eyes and gripped onto the couch tightly.

"They were the last two left, and she stabbed him right in the stomach," Haymitch flinched at the memory of the moment, "She said she was forced to even though the video showed she did it by choice... She claimed that they cut out the footage of what really happened. After a year she dropped the lie and went hookie. Everyone hated her after it... Alexie was loved by the entire district and the capitol. She used to be all cocky, happy, and confident but she went emo after her victory."

Katniss shook his head, "Some hell of a sister."

Haymitch put on an expression of sadness, "Actually, very sad day... He was a fantastic kid. Only 15 and one of the happiest boys ever, loved by everyone."

Haymitch shook his head and shrugged, "She'll be the first one dead... Everyone knows she's untrustable. She's a legend for sociopaths. You guys will need allies... Pick anyone but her."

Peeta nodded, "What are their strengths and weaknesses?

"Riffian is really good with swords," Haymitch nodded, almost as if he were impressed, "But his weakness is Ameria... If you do so much as breathe in her direction, a sword will be a foot deep in your chest in a millisecond. He will kill to protect her."

"And her's?" Katniss asked curiously. She had her eyes glued onto the girl that was roughly 22 years old... If she did that well at 13, who knew what she could do at 22?

"She has no weaknesses... So everyone will either target her, or avoid her, no in between. She has fantastic aim with knives," Haymitch scoffed, but then looked down, "Well, she has one weekness... But I don't reccomend bringing it up unless you wanna be killed."

Peeta squinted his eyes intentively. Haymitch inhaled, "Her brother. Last time she even spoke publically, it was when she attacked a reporter who brought it up."

Peeta inhaled and showed a face of disgust, "Can we move on? She's scaring me."

Katniss looked overwhelmed as she took a deep breath. Haymitch clicked the button on the remote as it switched to a video of a handsome, slightly tanned, dirty-blonde boy who had his arm raised in the air in pride. Katniss nodded in realization, "Finnick Odair, right?

"Yes, he won his games at 14," Haymitch nodded, seeming proud of Katniss for knowing him. He pointed the remote towards Finnick, who seemed cocky as his dimple appeared with his cocky smile, "He was the youngest victor after he won the 65th hunger games, but he became second youngest after Ameria won the next year. He's extremely humble."

Katniss furrowed her eyebrows, "You're kidding."

"Yes, I'm kidding, he's a peacock. A total preener," Haymitch said, sounding obvious, "But he's the capitol darling. They love him here. Charming, smart, and very skilled at combat. Especially in water."

"What about weaknesses?" Peeta asked, resting his elbows on his knees and leaning forward intentively.

"Mags, she volunteered for Annie," Haymitch pointed to an unusually old lady who had her hand raised to volunteer as tribute. The girl behind her, Annie, was a young redhead who was sobbing, "Mags was his mentor and basically raised him. If he's trying to protect her in anyway, it exposes him."

"A guy like that has to know she's not gonna make it," Katniss said doubtfully, she shook head, "I bet when it really comes down to it, he won't protect her."

"Well, Katniss, I just hope when she goes, she goes quickly," Haymitch exclaimed. He put down the narrator act and looked down in sadness. Finnick was aggressively hugging Mags in a bear hug, "She's actually a wonderful lady."

Katniss nodded softly, as Peeta removed his hands from his elbow and rested against the back of the couch again.

Haymitch changed the subject to cut throught the sadness, "I know we already went over District 6, but I cannot stress this enough— Stay away from both of them. Stay away as allies, friends, partners, and even enemies. Enemies or friends— She will not hesitate to throw one of her creepy tiny knives at you. Or maybe even throw a punch that could kill ya."

Peeta scoffed and shook his head in disgust, "I couldn't imagine killing a sibling just to win a game."

"No one saw the footage of the aftermath, but apparently the rumor was she didn't shed a tear after she did it," Haymitch explained. Katniss made a face of disgust, imagining her sister Prim and the love she had for her, "Don't even get close to Riff either— He's a good man, but they come in a pair. You want him, you get her, too."

Peeta nodded, "Okay."

"She may be tiny, but she's mity," Haymitch widened his eyes in horror.

Haymitch slowly pronounced his next words, trying to make it clear to both of them.

"Stay away from Ameria."