Chapter 16: The Avengers

Their faces were priceless.
"Nah I went pretty easy on them. They're easy to confuse." Nat laughed. "Loki's pretty cool though."
"Yeah well, you have your opinions kid."
"I'm sorry Nat. Could you explain?" Clint asked.
"Oh right. Well she's my friends daughter and they're away on a weekend trip and they asked me to watch her."
"Well why didn't we get a heads up?"
"I thought you could handle it. You're the Avengers after all." Everyone looked a little sheepish after that. I interrupted.
"Hey do you guys have a punching bag that I could use?" They all looked at me.
"Yeah sure." Nat said.
"You better not spy on me Rogers." I glared at him. He seemed to shrink back. I smirked and took a swig of my orange juice. Nat took me to a room where I could use the punching bag without interruptions. She walked out and I took off my sweater. I started to punch and punch and punch. Taking out all my energy and emotions on the bag. I stopped and let my wings unfold. That felt good. I could also use the feathers as knives, they would grow back immediately if I ripped them out. So I took one and started slashing the bag to bits. All that remained was sand and plastic. I smiled, threw back in my hoodie, even though I knew I would overheat and started to walk out the door. I heard something form the vents. So I built staircase of sorts and looked through. Sitting there was Clint, his mouth wide open.
"Yes birdbrain?" He yelped.
"Uh-I what happened to the punching bag?" I narrowed my eyes.
"How much did you see?"
"I just got here." I could tell he was telling the truth.
"Then you don't need to know. Have fun." I walked out the door to find Nat.

I went back to the common room covered in sweat. I sighed and looked to see if anyone was here before I stripped off my sweater. I don't think anyone could see the tattoos. That was good. Then Peter walked out.
"Oh hey Abby."
"Peter."
"Whatcha doing?"
"Well I just got back from letting all my emotions and anger out, so nothing."
"You wanna see my lab?"
"Yeah sure." We walked into his lab, I was still on high alert, just in case. It was super cool. There was robots everywhere and tools and wires. "This so cool." He scoffed and said,
"This is nothing, you should see Mr. Starks
lab." I nodded. I walked up to his desk, twisting my ring. The I saw it. A needle. Exactly like the one they stuck into me. I started to hyperventilate.
"Peter." I hated how my voice shook.
"Hey Abby what's wrong?"
"Get it out of here. Get it out!" I was panicking now. I couldn't breathe. The walls were closing in and I could feel the needles digging into me. I started to scream. Tears were running down my cheeks. "Get it out! Get it out! Don't do it please!" I couldn't stop, I was stuck in the memories.