Chapter 37: Boyfriends

We walked home after detention. Wade came halfway with us, but then had to go a different direction to his house.
"Bye Baby Boy." He said as he kissed Peter on the cheek.
"Bye Wade." Peter said as he blushed. He walked away.
"You guys are so cute together." I gushed. Peter chuckled. "How are you going to tell the others you're dating Deadpool?"
"Uh oh." Peter's eyes went wide.
"Don't worry. I'm sure they'll be fine with it. And if they kick you out, I'll go with you and we can live on the streets."
"Thanks Abby."
"That's what sisters are for." Peter beamed. We walked through the scanners and Friday welcomed us. Peter wanted to visit the interns and I said I would go with him. I'd never seen them before. We went to level 20. I walked in to see chaos. There was a rogue robot thrashing everything in it's path. Someone managed to turn it off. There was silence before everyone carried on like it never happened.
"Is this what it's always like?" I asked.
"More or less." We walked around for a bit before we went up to our floor. We came up, grabbed some chips as a snack and headed in our separate directions. I decided to explore a little bit. I wandered through the halls, going nowhere in particular. I got in the elevator and pushed a random button. Level 57. I bounded out of the doorway to look around. I stepped out into a small hallway. I stepped through the door and gasped. There was a pool! This was gonna be fun. Without thinking I ran and leaped into the pool. I swam around for a bit, dived and then I decided to go back up. But since I had jumped in with my clothes on, I ended up trudging through the hallways, dripping. A few people gave me some weird looks as I walked toward the common room, but I didn't care. Level 57 was now officially my favourite floor. I walked into the common room with a giant, goofy grin on my face. Tony turned to look at me. His face turned into one of shock.
"What happened?" I could barely contain my excitement.
"I found a pool!"
"Oh floor 57. So you jumped in with your clothes on?"
"Yeah! Wait you knew and you didn't tell me?"
"Well I didn't think that you would be so excited. Now go get changed before you soak everything." He laughed. I grinned and shook myself like a dog. "Hey!" I quickly ran out to go change. I stripped my wet clothes off and attempted to dry my thick hair. I walked out in new dry clothes. Steve and Bucky were sitting on the couch watching The Flash. Bucky was yelling at Barry for something.
"You idiot! Why would you do that?" Steve laughed.
"Wow you're really into this show." I commented. Steve and Bucky jumped. I could see Steve inch away from Bucky.
"Yeah well he's being stupid." Bucky glared at the screen. I sighed.
"What did your fictional boyfriend do now?" Bucky didn't even bother to tell me off about the boyfriend thing, he just burst into a very long and complicated explanation. "Huh. This show doesn't seem all that bad." When Bucky heard that he pulled me to the couch and we started to watch from season 1. It was pretty good. Soon, after the whole first season, Pepper yelled that it was time for dinner. We all came into the kitchen, reluctant to come out of our cocoon of blankets. It smelled amazing. We were having pancakes. I took a huge stack and started to wolf them down. I glanced over at Peter. He was nervously fiddling. He met my eyes. I did a quick jab with my head, asking if he was going to tell them. He gave his head a little shake. I glared at him, almost daring him not to.
"I think the siblings are having an argument." Nat said. I glared at her.
"No it's fine." Peter yelped. I glared at him again, this time worse.
"If you don't tell them I will." I threatened. He blanched.
"Fine." He looked up. Everyone was staring. "Um, so, you all know I'm bi, but uh-"
"You got a girlfriend?!" Clint gushed. Peter grimaced.
"No. Um, I got a boyfriend." He winced. It was silent until Thor burst out,
"Congratulations man of spiders!" Everyone gave their congrats and I saw Clint slip money under the table to Nat.
"So. Who is it?" Tony asked.
"Please don't get mad. And please don't freak out. Um it may or may not be Wade Wilson."
"Wade Wilson! Deadpool! Peter!"
"Dad!" I shouted over all the arguing. Everyone looked at me. "I think you need a little more information about this first." Tony calmed down.
"Pete." He motioned for him to go on.
"Well he is the best person ever to have lived. He'll be able to protect me, since he can't die, and he only kills bad guys. Please dad." Peter gave him puppy eyes. I shot in,
"And they're the cutest couple ever to have lived. I should know, I got them together." Dad looked like he was having a hard time deciding. Then he sighed.
"Fine. But he never comes in this tower, hear me?" Peter eagerly nodded. He rushed off. Nat looked at me.
"You got them together?"
"Yep. But now I have a different goal in kind." Nat smirked. She knew exactly what I was talking about.