4 - WILL TIME, BE A CHANGE?

Zara carried the blade near her hand and much nearer her wrist, and slowly pressed it towards her skin. At the same time, Akil Ru entered the canteen in search of his pals. There he could watch a girl, whose head is tilted down. He unconsciously strolled towards the girl. Then he saw her holding a sharp object cutting her wrist. Suddenly, he snatched the blade from her hand, and by looking at her wrist, it was not a deep cut but some droplets of blood fell from her skin.

Zara was sitting stable like a stone doing nothing. Akil threw the blade into the garbage. He thought of something which made him rage, "Are you out of your mind?", with anger, "What the hell are you doing with that thing? Say something", asked Akil violently.

She turned her head and stared emptily and said, "It was nothing".

In the meanwhile, Hazel, and Farrah appeared and watched them without a clue. They went near them and asked, "What's wrong?".

Akil pulled Zara's hand and said, " Look at her hand", and he left.

Farrah and Hazel were shocked to see that." What did you do to yourself? Why did you... look you are bleeding ", said Farrah shockingly. " let's first treat her", said Hazel.

They applied ointment to the cut and, "why did you do that? Speak", examined Hazel.

"Open up and talk to us, Zara", said Farrah.

Zara was simply sitting dumb.

" We understand, but please don't do this kind of stuff. Meesha does not want you to be like this, if she sees you like this she'll be deeply worried ", said Hazel.

Zara focused her eyes on their group picture. "Can you please say something... can't you see us, we are here for you. Speak to us", said Farrah.

"I want to be alone ", said Zara.

"Alone... what? Are you going to do the same thing again? If you think that there's no one for you... See we're here, mom and dad also worried about you. If the words of Father are bothering you, then you need to know that those phrases didn't come from his heart, it was from his anger. You should understand", annoyed Farrah.

"So, don't do this again. Ok, you can talk to us, we're here for you always", comforted Hazel. Zara nodded her head.

It was night time, they all ate and prepared their bed and fell on their mattress. Zara was awake looking at her ceiling. A faint voice can be heard frequently, "Why did you do that? Have hope". 

She fell asleep.

Akil Ru at his residence with his friend Kennith James and his cousin Rohan Ru, were all chatting together at night.

Akil was so confused, he couldn't chat with his friends, his mind was filled with the previous thoughts, "why did she do that? What bothers her? What would have happened if I didn't go there?".

Rohan Ru from the wealthiest Ru family likes women, does not like seafood, is 6'5" tall, studying M.Tech Computer Science 1st year, likes photography, born on April 7, 1998, in Coimbatore. Rohan was the tallest and the coolest man. He wore a branded knee sized long sleeve coat opened with casual clothes and an informal leather shoe, a branded watch, a wolf tattoo on his left upper arm, moderate toned, wore a sea ship chain, black and blue trendy hair, and ultramarine eyes. He was completely a cool guy.

Rohan took the medicine and went near Akil and asked, "what are you gazing at?".

"Nothing", replied Akil.

"Here take your pills and how was your hand?", asked Rohan.

"Fine, good", answered Akil.

Rohan eyed him and asked," Hey Kennith, do you know what's wrong with this punk?"