8 - FIRST HAPPY TRIP

Farrah was nervous when Zara entered the room.

"Why is she so nervous?", asked Meesha.

"Farrah, what's wrong?", asked Zara.

"Finally you arrived, Where did you go, you... Why didn't you pick up any of my calls and you just left with a single message and your phone got switched off too? How can I not worry about you? Don't take father's words serious, Zara", worried Farrah.

"Omg, She didn't even breathe while talking, how fast.", said Meesha.

Zara smiled and said," Sorry, Farrah. I didn't notice that my phone was dead".

Farrah was shocked, confused, and excited about seeing Zara's expression.

"Finally, you are smiling", said Farrah happily.

"This morning I met and talked to my parents", said Zara.

"That's great. I worried so much, see, I didn't sleep well. You made Hazel worried too, Ahh...Where did Hazel go? And nowadays she is different and working hard.", said Farrah.

"She must have gone out with Rohan.", said Meesha." She may have gone out", said Zara.

"Yeah, I think so, the small funny girl is dating.", said Farrah.

Meesha pointed to Farrah and said, "She is the youngest, she is talking about Hazel".

Zara is smiling, " Why are you smiling so much...Yah, Is my face looking funny?", said Farrah.

Zara said," No!". Farrah asked "No?".

All laughing, they talked for a long time after a long time.

The days slid on, and the exam time came. Hazel was studying very hard, almost all the time. Everyone was preparing for their semester exams.

While Zara was learning, Meesha was learning along with her.

"Are you also gonna write the exam?", asked Zara.

"It's boring for me, I can help you with it", said Meesha.

Farrah sees Zara talking to herself and giggling, She is thinking," I need to care for her more".

"Farrah is so concerned about you, The youngest was so mature, unlike you guys. I'm proud of her", complimented Meesha.

Meesha visited Hazel's room and came back to Zara and said," Zara, I think you are the slow one. Hazel is studying like a robot with much concentration".

"Oww", said Zara.

"Concentrate more", ordered Meesha.

Both studied together and the exam started. Zara is a rank holder and in the first exam, she doesn't know three questions. Zara tipped the pen in the question that she didn't know.

Meesha said," I don't know...I don't know... I don't know", to all the questions. They were stupid. They both learned the same questions. For the next coming exams, Meesha learned the questions that Zara left out, by two books on each desk, one for Zara and the other for Meesha.

"Next page", said Meesha. "I'm studying", said Zara. "Turn girl", said Meesha, Thus they completed the exams well with fun.

In the meantime, Zara went back to the hospital to see her Mother. On the same day, her mother got discharged, She sent off Mr. & Mrs. Prabhu Madin at the railway station and said that she will come soon to Thoothukudi.

"Finally exams are over, some break for us... cool", said Farrah.

"Yeah...", said Zara.

"You know, I heard that some students have been bullying Hazel for hanging out with Rohan", said Farrah.