15 - WHO IS THE MYSTERY WOMAN ?

Then Rohan said, "But lightning strikes... on a field on that day and not in the building. And, we found how it happened".

"Then how?", asked Akil.

"The event was caught on fire due to a short circuit. We have the proof that the investigators provided. They traced the point of origin of the fire, It started from an electric box.", said Rohan.

"What? There's no way. Our people checked every facility including electricity, It was perfect", said Kennith.

"No, there are two possibilities. One, your people might have lied to you. Two, someone might have changed the connection with the low resistance conductor", said Rohan.

"I told you. This is so merciless", said Meesha.

"So, it is by someone, but why? Why does someone do that?", asked Zara.

"We need to find them. Whoever it is, they should be punished", said Kennith.

"Bro Akil, you said you were the guest. So you might know them, they might be your enemies", said Hazel.

"Yeah, I think so", said Farrah.

"I think I know who it is. Rohan, you report it to the news", said Akil.

"Yeah", said Rohan.

Akil said and moved away fast, from his seat.

"Where are you going?", asked Zara after seeing Akil.

"Did he know who did that?", asked Meesha.

"Akil wait, don't be so impulsive, be patient", said Kennith and Akil went at speed, and Kennith continued," Ahh! He is not thinking and working. Don't worry, I will catch up with him" and Kennith departed.

Then Akil and Kennith traveled.

"Where are we going, dude?", asked Kennith.

"Rakesh Saami", said Akil.

"What? Do you have any evidence? Bro, stop. Without evidence, we can't accuse him", said Kennith.

"I know, it's him. He already did much worse. He should not be this much sinful", said Akil.

"Are You sure? Then I'll call our boys too.", said Kennith.

With high-speed Akil drove to the Saami group office and they rapidly moved towards the reception and asked for Rakesh. Then they went directly to the top floor where Rakesh's cabin is. Akil Ru proceeded there.

"Finally you came, after a Long time...", said Rakesh.

Akil pulled the collar of his shirt, while Rakesh spoke.

"What are you doing? You dare...", warned Rakesh.

"Shut up. How can you be so vengeful?", raged Akil.

"What?", asked Rakesh.

"I know what you did. Why did you do that?", asked Akil.

"Huh...I want to make you respect my sister. You dared to insult her in front of me...", said Rakesh.

"This is a silly reason for you to be this evil", said Akil and he punched Rakesh's face and they started fighting. Akil tried to kick him, Kennith pulled him away from him.

"Dude, stop! Let's first talk", said Kennith.

"I'm going to call the police, take him away. He is mad.", shouted Rakesh.

"Call! You are the one going to rot in prison", said Akil.

"What?", asked Rakesh.

"Because of that silly reason, you stepped to burn many people's lives", yelled Akil.