23 - NATURE AND TIME WILL GIVE JUSTICE

Zara went to her hometown.

"Why did he have to do these things? Just to earn money. How cruel! He separated us...", said Zara.

"Uhm... I think I can see only a child from Siddharth Ru, who grew up without any love. He separated himself from love. He was brainwashed in a way that money only gives him happiness and love... But he didn't know that Money made him mad... He didn't understand, though he was filled with money, he could find neither affection nor love... So, he aimed for more money, then he can find happiness one day. But at the end of the day, he strived for nothing.", said Meesha.

"Hmm... He was so brilliant but he couldn't find such simple things", said Zara.

Meesha shooked her head in pity for him.

"But, we are like this", said Zara.

"Nothing can be changed after it happens. So, just accept it as it is Zara. I'm happy now. Did you talk to Akil? How is he?", asked Meesha.

"Just now I talked to him. I want to be with him", said Zara.

"I can understand. Two more days, stay with mom and dad, then you can be with him. Remember hereafter no more holidays", said Meesha.

It was January 17. Zara, Hazel, Farrah, Rohan, and Kennith surprised Akil at his home in Coimbatore. He was not amazed. His face was ill. He was sick.

Everyone cheered him. It was Akil's birthday. The time didn't go well, the celebration didn't go as they planned. After the celebration, they all went their way off.

Zara remained with him and took care of him. He was suffering from a fever.

"Don't worry. Time will move on. Everything will come back to normal", said Meesha.

"Happy birthday, Akil. Here's a small gift of mine", said Zara and gave a gift to him.

He saw a beautiful watch, he smiled and wore it and slept on her lap, like a small baby. Mr. Ram Babu saw them and went quietly.

"Thank you. These two days went too long... Good to see you. Stay with me", said Akil.

She stayed with him. He felt better. Time went soon. It was late. Akil drove her off to the dorm.

"Don't worry. Take care of yourself. In some more months, you will finish your studies. Bye. Take care", said Zara.

"Thank you. I love your gift. It makes me more handsome. Thanks for staying with me, I feel better now. See you tomorrow", said Akil.

Zara smiled and departed.

The college began, Everyone made themselves busier in their studies.

Rohan said," Siddharth was in a conscious state, his inner organs were broken badly and he couldn't move and he was suffering from pain. The doctors were trying to save him".

After 11 days, news came out that Siddharth Ru died today morning at 11:27 am. He suffered so much until he died, he was in deadly pain and a helpless condition.

The funeral of his brother was conducted. Only a single-digit number of people attended.

Then Mr & Mrs. Jith arrived. When Mr.Jith was so busy. Akil's Ex-stepmother came near him and cried," Save me, son. Save me".

The friends looked at her. Then Mr.Jith pulled her and took her away with him. She was crying for someone's help.

"She was living with Mr.Jith. He is a complete psycho. She is living with a demon", said Rohan.

"I think she deserves that", said Farrah.

"Hmm... I got to know that she was living a damn prison life", said Rohan.