21 - KIDNAP

"Say it, bro", said Akil

"Barren Brine is of many branches. It is everywhere and in everything. Like furniture, network, machinery, food, beverages, etc. I found out that these were not the only ones as we looked from the outside. They were doing extreme illegal works including bootlegging, Crude oil trade, and logging. They were doing damn illegal business.

The profits of these businesses are unimaginable. These are the proofs of these illegal businesses", said Rohan and showed them some documents. Everyone was shocked. Akil became so upset to see their company in this position.

"The worst thing is, these are handled by Brother Sid.", said Rohan.

"What should we do now?", asked Akil.

"These are solid proofs of his illegal business, Akil. You need to say, he is your brother. If these activities leaked out, it is too bad for Barren Brine", said Rohan.

"These days, I can't even sleep properly, Sid is doing many things against the law. I'm not going to talk to him. Let's move by the law. He is wrong. What about the fire?", asked Akil.

"Fire... Of course, it is not an accident. But I can't find anything regarding that, Akil", said Rohan.

Zara caught his hands tightly.

"I guess I know who did that. Inform and report everything to the media and police and file a case, Rohan", said Akil.

"I too think that is the right thing to do. I never thought that brother Sid would do these things. He was always on the right track. How did he?", said Rohan sadly.

"The wrong one must be punished.", said Akil.

"But, if you guys report it now. Brother Siddharth will identify it and he may do anything", said Farrah.

Then Zara told them that she was going to buy food for them as it was already noon. Zara went to a nearby shop.

"That's right. Even if the brother is behind the fire too, he can clean all the evidence. If we file a case now, he will settle it with money and he can hide it. He has the power of money. Do you guys think that this is the right time to do it? Brother was already in grief because of uncle's death.", said Kennith.

"Grief? There are more things you have to know. He is a killer of that man and that man is also not good. Both played with my mother", said Akil.

"We can't understand.", said Rohan.

"What are you saying?", asked Farrah.

"Leave it...", said Akil and showed the pictures of ownership that he took from Sid's table.

Rohan, Kennith, Hazel, and Farrah were so shocked and saw each other's faces. It passed noon, everyone was so busy thinking and doing. Akil was in a clumsy mind.

Akil can hear merciful music, it is the ringtone of his phone. He saw it and the call was from his brother. Akil alerted everyone. Everyone remained calm. Akil received the call and put it on the speaker.

"Hello, Akil", greeted Sid.

"Yes, bro", said Akil.

"Where are you now?", asked Sid.

"Just at home. Anything important?", asked Akil.

"Hmm. I'm in the office now, meet me at home in the evening.", said Sid.

"Oh, sure, Sid", said Akil.

The phone ended.

"It is the right chance. We can get him today. Akil, you need to distract your brother from using the phone and watching the news, and contacting others. We will do what we have to do", said Rohan.