19 - THE TRAITOR

With a happy face, Sid kept a document on his table and entered the hall.

"Hello Akil and Zara.", greeted Sid.

"Hello brother", said Zara.

"What a surprise! Akil you can come and visit me at any time. Why are you waiting here, little brother?", asked Sid.

"It's okay, Sid. I wanted to talk to you", said Akil.

"Tell me buddy", said Sid.

Meesha's mind strikes with a straight face.

"Stop... Stop him, Zara. Don't let him say it. Don't!", said Meesha.

"Tell me, Akil", said Sid.

"No!", shouted Zara.

With a startled face, both of them looked at her.

"What's wrong, Zara?", asked Sid.

"I'm, I'm sorry, brother. I... We wanted to thank you.", said Zara.

"Thank me?", asked Sid.

"Yeah! You saved us that day from those bastards. So, we came here to thank you formally", said Zara.

Akil looked at her face in confusion.

"Tell, Akil", said Zara.

"Yes, bro. Thank you", thanked Akil.

"It's okay. You are my little brother", said Sid.

Then Akil stared at Zara and asked," Sid, What did you do to those thugs and Rakesh Saami?".

"Oh!... The police arrested those thugs and they are in their custody. Don't worry about it. They are getting proper punishment and, Saami group, they are the top one at marketing, Don't worry. I'll put them down soon.", said Sid.

"Oh, okay bro", said Akil.

"Let's go", said Meesha.

"Then...", said Zara.

"We're leaving, Sid", said Akil.

"Why so fast. Let's eat dinner together", said Sid.

"It's okay, Sid. You are busy. We'll have dinner on another day", said Akil.

"Okay then, see you", said Sid.

Then they came out, on their way to the gate. 

Akil asked," Why did you not let me speak to my bro, Zara? I should tell my brother about my dirty father".

Even Zara was confused and looked at Meesha. Meesha's face again went to startled mode.

Seeing it, Zara said," I'll say it, first, let's go".

Then Kennith popped in and asked of a sudden," Did you talk to your brother about the important thing you wanted to say, Akil?".

"Nope", replied Akil.

"That's good", said Kennith.

Then Kennith told him what Rohan said to him and gave the Pendrive. Akil was not much surprised. He thought, " A man who killed his wife can also kill his son".

Then the startled Meesha finally opened her mouth," Zara...".

"Hmm?", asked Zara.

"Akil's father is dead!", exclaimed Meesha.

Zara's face shocked and a servant ran through them to the gate and said," Young master, young master... Master is... is dead. Master is dead, young master".