Before Leo

I slam the door closed as dad yells at me. "You're a let down of a son!" I turn round and see an older version of myself looking back at me. The same curls. However his eyes are a bright blue whereas mine are brown and boring. Mom had brown eyes and always told me to be happy with what I have. But I wasn't. And regretted it when mom passed away. Dad turned horrible and no longer liked me.

"I'm a let down? You don't even look after your own son! You care more about the booze than my wellbeing. Have fun with your alcohol because I'm not staying here."

...

I come back and the house looks as if there was a robbery. "Dad?" I hear a bang from the kitchen. Great, I bet the idiot is drunk. I walk into the kitchen to find him bent over and slightly bloody. "Dad did you hurt yourself again?" He turns round. His eyes widen when he sees me. He lunges at me, mouth opening and closing as if he was a fish underwater. I grab a knife from thd drawer and look into his lifeless eyes. "I'm so sorry Dad." I thrust the knife into his head. I let go and watch as he stops moving and collapses.

Looking out of the window, I see many zombies outside. I run upstairs and quickly apply a make shift disguise in order to look like a zombie. I grab a bag and stuff it with things I need. But first, I need to test whether or not my disguise works. I step outside and try to mimick the living dead.

That's when I see her. Long dark hair. Wearing boys clothing. Beautiful. I feel like I know her. Or should know her. That's when it hits me. She's the bosses daughter. Leonora I think. And that pink dress. She looks straight at me. Her rifle is pointed at me. Part of me doesn't want to tell her I'm human. But I do. Shouting and screaming at her, she realises.