The Prophecy

Cymra was dreaming in the deepest place of his abyss, the Humner, when a nightmare invaded his mind. A pair of eyes crossed by an eight-pointed star each, were in front of him, right there in the Humner. He had never perceived color, so its concept meant nothing to him. A voice coming from the wind over the mountains said to him, "From the abyss of madness I pray for you aid, Oh, Lord, have mercy of this creature and your servant," with such desperation and pain, that a shiver went through his spine and he woke up, with his mouth open and his tongue stretched in all its length. He realized that he had damaged his tongue while dreaming, again, that irritated him and for some moments he did not remember what an important day that was. Once every thousand years, the three blue suns of Qatra aligned in the sky to form a perfect horizontal row, the phenomenon was celebrated with a procession led by the three remaining Angels.

Cymra was a formidable beast, his general composition was reminiscent of a giant abyssal dragonfish; his body had a length of forty feet plus a thin articulated tail, fifty feet long, plus a venomous three feet long sting in its end, to make a total length of ninety-three feet. He had large fins or wings made of black lace with a wingspan of eighty-five feet and a pair of articulated clawed legs in the upper torso. His head had six feet of diameter, with two eyes in each side and a bigger one in the middle for a total of five eyes, all green. He had thirty fangs in the upper jaw and twenty-eight in the lower, that were between twelve to twenty inches long each. The fangs were straight, with a metallic core, like a needle, covered with a transparent layer of crystal that presented some superficial irregularities. Those fangs could display an electro-plasmatic discharge of considerable energy that projected the crystal layer some inches beyond the needle tip, transforming it in a semi-liquid mass that turned black and could cut almost anything, including the tentacles in his tongue. Cymra's tongue had originally over sixty white tentacles with green shades like those of a jellyfish, but accidental cuts had reduced their number to fifty. Those tentacles could be extended to reach over a hundred yards and had stings with the same composition of his fangs but smaller. His eyes, tongue, fangs, and tail sting could produce bioluminescence and be visible even through the dark oily waters of the Humner. His skin had a shiny black tone, with shades of dark blue.

The Humner was a sea of black water impregnated with oil which lower points could reach twenty miles of dept. The waste of all lands in that continent of Qatra, Sibara, ended up in the waters of the Humner. It was inhabited by souls of marine creatures, Cymra's acolytes; he fed on them and on occasional sacrifices offered to him as part of his cult. Cymra had two sons, but they preferred terrestrial life and had moved to the castle of Cymra's older sister, Llacme.

Cymra and Llacme were both conceived from an old beast, dead tens of thousands of years before and forgotten from memory. Alongside with Djaall, they were the leaders of both the government and the Angel's cult.

Cymra opened his wings and raised from the depts of the Humner to fly over the skies of Sibara in a feast of light and darkness. He joined Llacme and Djaall on their fly over the procession.

Llacme had a twenty feet long thin body, with the general disposition of a centipede. A hundred and eight legs were attached to her sides, with longer pairs in the upper thorax that functioned as arms. Her lace wings were black and foldable with a full extended span of forty-two feet. Her face was humanoid with two green eyes and her head was connected to her body with a thin neck. From her head, a pair of horns grew laterally, resembling black metal spikes. Another pair of horns, like those of a deer, grew upwards from her skull. Her exoskeleton was light green with shades of blue.

Djaall, Lord of Flies, had a ten feet long body full of large thick black hair, that made impossible to distinguish his legs and arms. He had at least one pair of legs that allowed him to stand on them like a human, but only the claws were visible under his thick layer of hair; and at least one pair of articulated arms that looked like arthropod legs. His foldable wings were transparent with long black veins and pointy ends, wingspan twenty-six feet. His head was almost identical to the one of a meat fly, except for a pair of black slightly curved horns growing upwards from it and the presence of a reptilian mouth, like that of a snake, with long venomous fangs. His eyes were extremely large, compounded, and light red.