The Parasite - 7

Cymra had not eaten since the alignment ritual, almost a month of fasting and praying to the corpse of Teremy. He had sunk a stick in the neck of the corpse and nailed its head on the other end. He put the "recomposed" Teremy's corpse in a hole on a wall inside his submarine cave like a doll on a shelf. He had closed the entrance of his cave with a big rock and had not moved it in his month of fasting. Then he heard the noise of something trying to open it accompanied by shouts and bumps. He was under attack.

Cymra came out of his cave and found dozens of marine beasts and spirits throwing rocks at him. A couple of Osmógreh attacked him piercing his wings with their arthropod legs. He throwed his tongue at them and cut some of their limbs with great effort. He was too weak from fasting. Those creatures were supposed to be loyal to him, Ruler of the Humner. An eel bit his neck and discharged a painful electric shock that almost made him faint. He pierced the eel with his stinger tail, some of its organs liquated and it let him go. He went back to his cave and closed the entrance again with the rock.

He approached the corpse of Teremy, humiliated himself and prayed once again. The corpse moved and a ray of hope inundated Cymra that opened his eyes as wide as he could to behold the miracle he had been praying for in the darkness of his cave. And then the ghost of a polychaetae appeared behind Teremy's head, it was liking coagulated blood from his neck. Cymra took the polychaetae and ate it in one bite. Then he realized two facts: his fasting was over, it had no point anymore, actually none of the repentance he had gone through that last month had had any point, and he was starving, weak and under attack. So, he took the corpse of Teremy and devoured it. It burned like moonshine in his guts, his tongue became black, and his four lateral eyes became black crystal with metallic points in their centers. His central eye remained bright green.

The marine horde outside his cave managed to take off the rock and entered with spears and maces. A white ray went through ten of them, leaving their blood and entrails scattered in the black water. Then his black tongue like a hundred worms reached out to them transforming the surroundings of everything it touched into glass, including limbs, fins, eyes, and tails. The mob ran away and Cymra fed on the corpses inside his cave.

News got to Llacme that Cymra had new powers, like those of an Angel. Then Irkalla's story made sense completely and Llacme visited Szörnyet at the top of a mountain.

"If we let them invade us, we'll have to face both them and Cymra, but if we attack them now at their planet, they will be gone and then together you, Djaall, and I can fight my brother."

"What about the blinding of Vadállat, can they do that to me?"

"Unlikely, Cymra somehow acquired new powers, he did it."

"Fine, get your portal prepared; if they surrender, we may get useful information about Cymra. If not, they'll be destroyed."

And with that magnificent plan, Szörnyet closed his eyes in his mountain and from the dark vacuum, his beast appeared. The beast Szörnyet could be described as a black whale with crimson stains in his back. His mouth had curved fangs showing out of it. From right behind his eyes until the end of his tail, his sides had long and thick arthropod legs like those of a centipede. His tail was extremely long and had three clawed tentacles in its tip, it could reach beyond his head when bent forwards. His black eyes had only three stars, as he had been the less active of the three beasts. He crossed the space between Qatra and Earth in three hours. As the blue suns went down, in the depths of a forest, Llacme asked not to be disturbed while preparing her portal between worlds.