[1] 🍁 FAMILY 🍁

❀❀❀❀
" Well, it's just perfect I was running out of nightmare fuel for a while now, it just filled the tank "
❀❀❀❀

● RAJASTHAN ●

The Ranawat mansion, which is located in jaipur was as usual busy with the youngest of the family krisha Ranawat, a girl with not even a single mean cell in her body who could always be seen smiling and befriending mostly everyone in the halls of jaipur high, the college which she rules with her heart.

Right now she is reciting the ramayana to her grandparents in the small temple near the garden, no no they can still see and read very well it's just they love when she recites the vedic epic for them so does she.

Krisha's mother Akshara and her chaci who is also her maasi Yukti both were setting the table for breakfast her father Arun, was in the hospital from early morning to serve as the on-call surgeon in there own hospital and her Chaca aka her mausa too Varun who is also a doctor, would leave soon after breakfast for the hospital. Her brother Rakshit the eldest of all siblings and her youngest cousin brother Daksh both takes care of the family business after the retirement of their grandfather Kashyap Ranawat, right now both of them were searching for her cousin brother Aksh who is a major in the Indian army and is on holidays right now and finally her only sister and the second youngest of the family Yashvi is reading a book, she is studying law to become a lawyer just like her maasi and mother.

"Breakfast is ready everyone come fast" krisha's mother shouted from the breakfast table "finally, let's go let's go today is my favourite" krisha took hands of her grandparents who were laughing on her antics and started walking towards the table. When everyone finally settled down they prayed and started eating their breakfast. krisha took first bite of her mother's special chola bhatura and she just melted in the taste like she will never get to eat them again "krisha this is not the last time you are eating them" Aksh teased her "if she can do it then she would have been married with them till now" Daksh too joined his brother "trust me Bhai i would have" krisha laughed

"don't you dare to tease my sweetheart" yukti said kissing krisha's head daksh showed fake hurt and krisha poked her tongue out to him "have your banters later just have breakfast now before it cool down and Rakshit have you booked tickets and rooms for the trip" Akshara asked her son "Maa I have booked the tickets and rooms last week only because it's janmashtami we are going for and there's gonna be a lot of crowd so I thought of doing it beforehand, after two days we all can leave so be prepared before that" Rakshit informed everyone.

✿✿✿✿

Krisha was washing her hands when she heard two voices talking with her mother and maasi, voices of two special someones who she told to come early but here they are late, suddenly she thought of pranking them so she wore a ghost mask and moved towards the hall to scare the two boys.

She tap on their shoulders to get their attention, both of them turned around but to Krisha's dismay they didn't get scared so she took off the mask with a huff "AAAaaa" both of them screamed seeing them krisha too screamed thinking something is actually behind her and hid behind them but there was nothing and now she understood they were trying to scare her and our little krisha even fell for it like she always does "Laksh, Darsh you always do this why dont't you get scared even once" she pouted, both the other ladies present there were laughing at the trio.

Laksh and Darsh hold their ears "sorry for not getting scared next time do tell us so we can get scared" they both laughed krisha just pouted taking her bag and intertwined her arms with theirs draging them out "bye everyone love you, and now you too get in the car we are getting late" she put them in their seats and sit in the backseat just when both the boys shouted " ok mom " like little kids making krisha laugh.