[7] 🍁 SWAYAMVAR 🍁

❀❀❀❀
Him, I'm starting to get worried about you
❀❀❀❀

Today the whole palace was bustling with people decorating it and doing other important stuff and Krisha was getting ready in her chamber. She was wearing golden colour clothes and jewellery that her Subhadra jiji had chosen for her.

"See Krishna how beautiful our sister is looking I think we should conduct a swayamvar for her as well, along with Draupadi's" Dau said coming inside her chamber along with Krishna

"It's of no use Dau, because I'm never gonna marry anyone" Krisha stated 'well it's your wedding only that's going to be so eventful' Krishna thought and signed "what are you thinking bharatashree?" Krisha asked "nothing, just that we are getting late" he said and the siblings moved towards the arena.

Maharaj Drupad announced their arrival and Everyone's gaze turned towards the siblings as they entered from in between the shower of flowers looking so godly and ethereal.

Krisha was walking holding her Dau's little finger, this much of attention was making her uncomfortable like people were literally gawking at them "it's okay, nobody can even come near you when your brothers are here" Balram assured her with a soft smile.

They took their seats and Dhrishtadyumna went down to the centre of the arena and explained the task to everyone. Krisha was looking at the participants tensed faces due to the hard task that seems almost impossible to do, it's when her eyes found someone familiar.... the man from last night.

He was also looking at her, from the last night she really hadn't left his mind and he knows a spark of desire to have her has already risen within his heart which is increasing every moment and he also knows it's soon going to take form of an uncontrollable wildfire.

Krisha pulled Krishna's angvastra lightly to get his attention "Do you know, who he is bharatashree?" She whispered pointing at him "ahh him he's Duryodhan, but may I know what made him stand out in your eyes when their are literally this many fishes in the sea" Krishna whispered with a teasing smile and Krisha laughed as he used a slang.

"There's nothing like that bharatashree, it's just I saw him last night" Krisha whispered back "thank god I thought like many kalyugi girls you're also part of 'I'm into bad boys' trope" Krishna joked and she laughed but covered it with a cough.

"Well right now, he seems quite lovely" she said observing him "Him, I'm starting to get worried about you" Krishna Snickered and added "seriously bhratashree" Krisha whined "I can't help your irritated face looks really funny" he said smiling and she huffed folding her arms.

Soon the swayamvar began and many participants tried but couldn't even move the bow. In between a group of bhramins also came one of whom was familiar to Krisha and seeing him Draupadi reliefed.

The bhramin smiled towards Krishna who reciprocated the action. "Why is that bhramin smiling towards you, do you know him?" Dau asked him "Even you know him Dau, he's none other than Arjun" Krishna wishperd but krisha heard it too.