[3] 🍁 FATE 🍁

❀❀❀❀
Everything will be fi- are they tears, oh no! You're crying
❀❀❀❀

It was a really beautiful morning with the sun shining softly in the sky, which have just started to spread it's rays on earth which looks like sun is trying to adorn the earth with gold. Flowers were blooming, ripe fruits were attracting the birds who were chirping the morning melody... as if telling them to join the feast and enjoy their delightful taste.

The rivers were flowing peacefully shining like blue crystals under the golden sunrays. The wind was blowing softly as if pecking everything it touches with love even the soft grass on the banks of rivers and while flowing through one of the banks it came upon something or rather someone laying on the soft grass, due to wind her hair got on her face and she started to wake up.

Krisha slowly opened her eyes and sit up looking around only to find herself in a forest, it wasn't a dense one, the trees here were loaded with fruits and flowers and the grass on the forest floor wasn't tall and bushy instead it was short and soft. The river would have carried her here after she lost her consciousness. She stood up by the help of a tree near her and checked her ankle it wasn't healed the blue bruise was still there but fortunately it has started to lighten up and the swelling is also gone so she decided to walk around and try to look for something or someone to help her.

"Is someone here please help me" krisha shouted as loud as she could, some moments ago she founded a narrow trail and thinking that people might use it to go to the river bank to take water, she got hope and decided to follow it she was also shouting for help but with each passing seconds she was losing all her hopes with each shout for help her voice was getting lower and has started to tremble. Her eyes were slowly filling up with tears due to which her vision was getting blurry and she stumbled upon a rock and lost her balance but before she could fall someone steadied her.

Her tears fall on the feet of the person who was holding her and she hopefully looked up and saw a dark toned beautiful man "Are you okay" the second man who is also looking very beautiful as the first one only difference is that he's fair toned, asked her.

She nodded her head in positive and the man relaxed as his scrowl change into a smile, seeing them a relaxing and calming feeling took over her. Both of them were dressed in traditional clothes and were even wearing jewellery don't get her wrong she's not stereotyping but she have never seen a man wearing this much jewellery not even in marriages not only men even women don't wear much jewellery nowadays except some, She was feeling like she have travelled back in time.

"Can you please help me to reach my destination I actually fall into the river and I got unconscious and when I woke up I was here" she requested "we are here to help you reach your destination only, krisha" the man who saved her from falling and getting her face slammed on the earth replied and she just made a confused face as to how they know her name which soon changed with that of fear.

Krisha was feeling scared because no matter how beautiful they look they are still stangers whom she have never met in her whole existence. The dark toned man was just standing there with a beautiful smile that she doesn't know how convinced her to not run "there's no need to be scared, I think it's right time you tell her everything Krishna" the fair skinned man said and then she noticed the peacock feather on his crown is he no no it's not possible because she's not dead yet atleast she doesn't feel like she is... It's not true, right?

"I'm Devaki nandan Krishna and he's my elder brother Rohini nandan Balram, my dear dau.. I know what you're thinking but we are not lying Krisha and don't worry you're not dead yet, you are very much alive" Krishna replied

Krisha was shocked as how he know what she's thinking "then where am I" krisha asked because if she's not dead and he's really who he says he is then did the god really came himself to get this damsel out of her distress.