[5] 🍁 WEDDING BELLS 🍁

❀❀❀❀
Hey Prabhu, it's a fate worse than death
❀❀❀❀

Well, saying that they will find the proof was easy but actually finding it way more difficult then Krisha thought but she's still sure it's not difficult than taking permission from their father to let Krisha accompany her brothers but with a lot of requests and Krisha's puppy eyes there father lost and gave permission.

But it's not over there bigger task was to convince Dau but at last he did but sternly told her to be with him or either Krishna to which she agreed happily because she's not goona roam in a forest all alone thinking she can protect herself, she's not that delusional yet. One pahar is allready gone since they started searching but didn't get anything.

Krisha was walking holding her eldest brother hand to keep up with them, after a little while when they stopped to drink some water Krishna saw some ripped pieces of someone clothes stuck in thorns of wild bushes and they decided to seperate in groups and search in all directions.

Krishna and krisha were together with few soldiers and went ahead with their search and found more ripped pieces of clothes but this time stained in blood, as if the person was ripped open and then dragged somewhere as they walked more in the direction they found a cave.

Krishna ordered his soldiers to wait outside and walked towards the cave but Krisha stopped him and asked him to let her accompany him to which he obviously denied.

"Okey, so you won't let me accompany you." Krisha said with folded hands
"No, never" Krishna replied with the same manner.

"लोग तो कहते है की अगर सीधी उंगली से मक्खन न निकले तो उंगली टेड़ी करनी पड़ती है, परन्तु कल तो किसी ने मटकी ही फोड़ दी और आरोप लगा बेचारी बिल्ली पर परन्तु अगर माताजी को यह ज्ञात हो गया की मटकी बिल्ली ने नही अपितु एक बिल्ले ने फोड़ी थी, तो माताजी क्या करेंगी?" (People say that if butter does not come out from a straight finger then the finger has to be bent, but yesterday someone broke the pot and blamed the poor female cat, but what if mataji came to know that the pot was not broken by the female cat but by a male cat, then what will she do?)

"Are you blackmailing me?"

"You're still doubting, offcourse I'm"

"No, I was just making sure. Okay you can come" Krishna said with a sign and krisha hold his arm and they walked inside the cave.

As they walked deeper into the cave they saw a dead lion "I'm not a specialist, but I'm sure it's not alive anymore" Krisha whispered getting a are you serious look from her brother, just then they heard a laughter of a woman almost giving the younger of the duo a heart attack.

When they reached the source of the sound they saw a beautiful maiden playing with the samyantak mani like it's a mere toy, and stopped when she saw them and started shouting "pitashree pitashree!!".

And a man with a large stature with features resembling a bear came out "who dares to enter the cave of Jamvant" he said authoritatively, all of this made Krisha relise that the maiden is non other than Jamvanti, her soon going to be sister in law.

It's just one of the Leela of her dear brother "well now I know what's goona happen, and I also know you're not gonna die but still try to come back in one piece, because I really am not in the state to cry a river for you."