[9] 🍁 UNITY OF HELL 🍁

♡♡♡♡
he's not my charming Prince
♡♡♡♡

Because of the commotion happening in Krisha's chamber some dasis came inside but didn't find anything weird just Krisha on her bed and a dasi cutting an Apple for her, they asked Krisha if she needs anything and she assured them she doesn't so they went back.

Just then Krisha snatched the fake hair of the 'dasi' who was cutting an Apple "are you kidding me if right now someone came and saw me I'm dead" and krisha just raised her eyebrows at him "exactly what if someone came and saw you right now, so you better start speaking because till then I'm not giving this back" she pointed towards the wig.

He signed "okay okay I'll tell everything, my real name is Deelaksha. I was a soldier in the sena of the Kosala Rajya and was living with my mother, but one day a tiger attacked her when she was picking some dry sticks for fuel from the nearby forest. There were other people too so they somehow saved her but" he stopped for a brief second and again continued.

"My mother became deaf due to the injury near her ears and needed more care but as a soldier I couldn't do that. Then one day my friend came to meet me and to see my mother, he suggested that I come with him to Hastinapur and start a new life here but I told him that I couldn't continue as a soldier so he suggested this to me and I accepted" he took a long breath.

"And I got the job among the lower ranked dasis who generally only have to do cleaning of the palace but because of the sudden news of your arrival, seeing that there weren't enough dasis to attend you while you stay here and me being unlucky got chosen so yes here I'm" he finished and looked at her.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened with your mother, and I must say you're a brave son" she said putting a hand on his shoulder "Besides I'm really tired and want to sleep now, my dear Gopadevi" she said trying not to stretch this topic anymore.

"you're not going to tell anyone?" He asked not believing her "You want me to?" She asked and he shook his head vigorously.

"I'm not someone who believes that a man and a woman cannot be anything else except a couple or siblings because they truly can be friends and you can be mine for the time I stay here" he was a little surprised listening to her. "I tell you why I think so, because I had two lovely friends before I came here- in Dwarka" he spoke in the middle of her speech and she became quite for a second.

"yes, but due to some circumstances we are not together anymore. I wish we could meet again one day" she finished with a sad smile gaining a 'ohh' look from him.

"Now put on this wig again and let me sleep" she said taking her blanket and throwing the wig at him "Thank you so so so so so much princess" he said and walked out of her chamber after fixing himself and letting her drift off to sleep.

She knows he doesn't have any bad intentions because she has noticed him, how he used to avoid being around her and always run away when it comes to grooming her. She was so confused as to why this dasi is behaving like that but now she knows why.