[6] 🍁 MOON●STRUCK 🍁

❀❀❀❀I felt moonstruck ❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀
I felt moonstruck
❀❀❀❀

●PANCHAL●

Finally after days of travelling they reached Panchal, Maharaj Drupad and Maharani Prishati personally did their welcome after which they were shown their chambers for the stay.

Krisha was standing in the balcony observing the view of the late evening, when a dasi told her that her brother along with his friend has come to meet her and she told her to let them in.

She already have a guess who this friend could be and she's very excited to meet her to actually see how the most beautiful woman of this time looks like.

"Pranam rajkumari Krishnavi" a beautiful maiden of dusky complexion with long hair and lotus like eyes greeted her "pranam rajkumari Draupadi, and please call me Krisha" Krisha added with a smile.

She's in awe seeing her, no doubt that almost everyone falls in love with her. She has this elegance and this fierceness in her eyes that shows how strong she is and the strength she possesses, her smile makes her look even more beautiful if that's even possible.

"Okay but then you too have to call me jiji" Draupadi said to which she nodded giving a smile "Krisha, would you like to see the palace" Draupadi asked "ofcourse, that way we'll even get time to spend with eachother jiji" Krisha chimed.

"Are you two ignoring me or actually forgot about my existence" Krishna said with fake hurt "how can someone forget you my lovely bhratashree" Krisha replied laughing

"I know I'm lovely, now you two enjoy each other's company and I just go and see Dau" saying that Krishna walked out of the room.

Draupadi showed Krisha almost the whole palace and for Krisha it was really interesting to hear about everything from Draupadi, she already loved her and is sure to have a great bond with her.

And for Draupadi Krisha is definitely the loveliest lady of aryavart, no doubt she is sister of her lovely sakha, she has this beauty and innocence on her face that nobody would want to look at anything but her.

She looks like god have created her himself so delicately that she'll break even by someone's touch, she doubt even gods and otherworldly people would be coming down just to have a glance of her.

"Would you like to accompany me to the shiv temple tomorrow" Draupadi asked "yes I would love to accompany you" Krisha replied just when a dasi came to inform them about the dinner after which they headed for the rest of the day.

✿✿✿✿

Krisha and Draupadi were sitting in the palanquin which was heading to the temple, Krisha was looking out with curiosity in her eyes which reminded Draupadi of herself when she, for the first time experienced it all and that made her smile.