Chapter 5

After everyone calmed down dinner was started. I sat in between Aled and Gabriel while Linda sat across from me. The boy I attacked earlier on the other side of the table. I pouted at his direction and sat back in my seat.

"Why are you so infatuated with Chase, he isn't even your mate" mumble Aled loud enough so everyone heard.

"I'm not infatuated with him. It's my inner vampire , she likes things that are submissive . And Chase is a submissive wolf." Chase blushes from down the table.

"Oh my gosh, he's blushing . I just want to squeeze his cheeks. How old are you anyways? You look like you are only like 15. But I might be wrong." I ask in a super quick voice.

I hear him mutter 17 and I gasp. "Oh my gosh, your older then me". The table quieted .

"What do you mean he is older then you. You are full grown ,right?" Aled says from besides me.

"Wellll............" I say trying to drag it out. "I'm only 16, but I'm almost 17. My birthday is soon."

"How are you so powerful. You aren't even fully grown". Gabriel asked.

"I have secrets, you have secret . We all have secrets." I say in a conspirital voice . Aled continued to look at me.

"What are your secrets". Linda ask with a conservitive look on her face.

"There secrets, that's what they are". I say before eating my food. I choke it down . This is definetly going to be a rough dinner .

"How are you eating food. Vampires don't eat human food." Alex ask from is side of the table .I look and see all he had in front of him was a drink that looks like a smoothie.

"Well it's rude not to eat the food that is prepared for me". I say. Immediately everyone starts laughing. I sit back in my seat with a scowl on my seat.

"Oh honey you don't have to eat that. After dinner Alex and I go out and we catch animals. That's all we allow the vampires to eat here" Linda days .

"Wait you have more vampires in your pack". I ask them with a curious look on my face.

"Of course. We are the first pack to have a mixed group of vampire and werewolves. We even have a few werecats that stay here. We don't like to discriminate . If someone needs a home to stay in we give it to them ." Gabriel boast in a proud tone.

"You have werecats here too." He nods his affirmative. I think of how I should come of by saying this .

"So do you have, like any have werewolf half vampire people here. Or is it just strictly 1 supernatural ability. " I probe not wanting them to find out my true intentions.

"There is 1 half vampire half werewolf here, but that is it. I'm sure he doesn't like all the popularity he gets from it though. People from other packs come here to ask him how he became a half. It had to do with patents genes apparently. They both have to be high up in the supernatural world. His father was on the board for the vampires and his mother was a werewolf princess. He is highly regarded here." Aled tells me from beside me.