Chapter 16 (smut in here)

If you don't like smut then there are a couple of places in this chapter you don't want to read. I don't want to put this as mature because I never say what really happens, just short of imply it. So if you see it coming just skip to the next part, don't make me have to put this as a mature story. Thanks . ÷)

Unknown POV

Those stupid children , thinking I would go with. I was only sending half my soliders to the pack. Now we know what they can do, and how we can prevent it.

I finish the note I am going to send them. Leave them on the edge and take in the prize.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up 3 days later. Cade and Spencer had already waken up and we're sent back to there room.

I woke up to Aled asleep on my bed holding my hand . He looked so troubled , he had dark circles under his eyes and a frown etched into his face. I traced his eyebrows with my other hand until he slowly woke up.

He sleepily raised his head and stared at me for about 10 seconds before he realised who he was looking at. He jumped up and grabbed me around my waist and hauled me up into his long awaited arms. I smiled as I hugged him back. This is the first time someone has been there when I had waken up in a hospital.

"I was so worried. One second your standing there looking at everyone and then like rockets you, Spencer and Cade all dropped to the ground. I tried to get to you before you feel and hit your head, but I didn't get there fast enough , they took you to the infirmary . You've been unconcious for 3 days, they said it was mainly because you........." I cut him off with a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Just shut up already and kiss me." I all but begged him. He smiled before leaning in, but before we could get any futher Spencer burst in, but stopped when he saw us.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on anything special ." I rolled my eyes at his innuendo.

I slowly pried myself from him and walked to Spencer to give him a hug. I stepped back and walked back over to Aled. He pulled me into his arms rocking side to side while kissing my head. I leaned into his touch unconcious as I waited for Spencer to start talking.

"We have a super duper major problem . The dude that was running the Rebel group yesterday wasn't the actual dude. He was like the second head, but the head dude is super mad. He sent a note that is pretty nasty. He signed it in dry blood and everything. Your father wanted to talk to you in private about it, but I though that Erika should know." I'm too shocked to say anything. I look towards the ground and go over everything in my head.

He knows our powers, he can find out a way to prevent us from using them. We won't know when they are coming because the moon goddess isn't here to tell us. And what about last time, she said that they would all be there. She lied. The mother of The Moon lied to us. Wow, that's really low.

I snap out of my faze as Aled removed himself from my body.

"I'll be back layer and we can talk or just hang out. We could just lay there if we really want to. But I will see you later, alright . Bye."

He walks out the door and I'm left alone with Spencer, great he won't let me live this down.

"So, what was going on before I walked in" I groaned out loud.

"Yeah, I bet you made that sound alot." I gasped and smacked him on the chest. How was I ever friends with someone like him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was laying down in my own bed when Aled sniffed out my scent and found me. He climbed on the bed and over me waist. He slowly kissed up my neck and behind my ear causing me to gasp out his name and let out loud moans.

He suddenly flipped us over and let me take over. I smirked, I'm gonna have some fun tonight . It will help keep our minds off the still present danger.

I leaned down so I could nip at his ear. A gasp came out before I started whispering naughty things in his ear.

"I'm going to make you beg, your going to be so desperate you will want to buy me all the candy in the world just so I can give you pleasure." He shivered as the words registered into his mind. I felt him harden from underneath me. I slowly ground my hips into his groin. He let out a moan of pleasure. He didn't notice me grab the handcuffs from the side of my bed. They had padding so it wouldn't hurt him.

When he figured out what I just did he started struggling. I just smirk while continue grating my hips against his.

"I told you , you will be begging tonight baby. You'll be begging my name, forever and always. " I whispered in a sultry voice.

"Only you, forever and always."

And with that I made love with the man of my dreams.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Unknown POV

"Have they gotten the letter yet." I ask one of my guards . He quickly nodded his head not wanting to get on my bad side . He is smart maybe he will be my second from now on after my other foolishly died while at the Mutt pack. It's a shame really.

"Good , now we wait. In exactly one week we will start our journey to the Mutt pack. And we will finally get rid of these children . We will finally get rid of my cousin and her little friends."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I woke up with sweat and other things covering my body . I looked over to see Aled staring ant me from where he lay, I smile and roll into his waiting arms.

"How long have you been watching me sleep." I asked him.

"Around 10 minutes. You look beautiful with bedhair mixed with sex hair. There was no way I wasn't going to admire it."

"Well you look pretty sexy too." I inform him.

"Really, you think I look sexy." He says starting to lean over me. He presses a kiss to my mouth. He slowly trails a line down my neck and throat until he reaches my breast. He pulls down the blanket and starts suckling on my nipples while playing with that other. I slowly rip his head away and whisper and few words into his ear.

"Why don't we take this to the shower baby".

He immediately jumps up and carries me to the bathroom. I can feel him aroused and ready and I th inks it's amazing how he can always be ready . It takes awhile for a girl to reenergize .

I'm quickly taken out of my thoughts by roaming hands and a mouth.