Chapter 11

Moon goddess on top.

"What do you mean, why do we have to leave." Spencer asked. I winced they are gonna think I'm crazy.

"Well yesterday when I was in my changing phase a woman started talking to me. She said that I had to leave and head east, with you guys. I don't know what she meant, but she said we had to leave soon, and fast. She also said..."

It's okay Erika, we understand. What are we if we don't trust one another." Spencer said. I smiled, I thought it would take a lot of time to convince them that we needed to leave.

"Well let's head east".

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We so far have been running for 2 hours. By now Aled must have know we left after being chased down by the pack warriors for 20 minutes .

Of course I felt bad for leaving , but this is better. Whoever this women is is a lot more powerful then me. She even called me daughter , that must mean something doesn't it. Let's not forget she was flying over me.

I start to slow down causing Spencer and Cade to slow down. I sniff the air noticing the change in scent. I look to my left and see the women standing there. I start walking towards her. Spencer and Cade follow, they must have seen her too. When we approached her she smiled and started to do something much needed explaining.

"Hello my children, you might not know me, but most call me the moon goddess. Of course I only had a small portion in making you." She looks at me. "More then others. The stars goddess, who you know is the vampire mother , and the rain goddess, the werecat mother , came together to make 3 indivisuals. You." I try and process all that she is saying, but she continues before I can.

"We have made you because you are the human version of us. You will be the leaders of all supernaturals. Erika, you will be the only leader for werecats seeing as you were the only one gifted with the ability to shift into a werecat. All of you will lead the wolves and vampires. I believe you can do it, but you are in danger. The people who want to rule over will kill you. They are leaving tomorrow night. They shall reach the pack in 2 days. That's all you have to prepare. You will discover your powers. And put then to good use."

With those last words she dissapeared into thin air.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The way back we didn't run, we walked and talked over everything that she said. Does that mean the star goddess ,and rain goddess talk to us too?, or will they not?. She didn't even explain what we were suppose to to besides prepare for a war.

When we reach the territory the vahrds grab us and drag us to the pack house. Inside is the alpha, beta and third with the next in lines there too. Aled speaks up first.

"Where the hell did you go. You can't just run off when your mad, think of all the times I would have run of when I was mad." He exclaims furious . I start to get mad too.

"What are you talking about. Everytime I mess up you run of or ignore me until you get over it. I haven't even see you since yesterday after everything happened, you just ignored me."

"I tried to talk to you but you brushed me of."

"Oh would you have liked it if my vampire bit you or worse because right now my vampire would really like to. Vampires don't get mates. You are my wolf, and cats mate. If you want to be around me you have to gain my trust. 2/3 of me wants to be with you, but the rest doesn't trust you. You need to earn my trust before I can completely let you in."

He looks heartbroken , like I just rejected him. "You don't want me." He whimpers. I assume that his wolf has taken over, judging by his eye color.

I roll my eyes he wasn't even listening.

"I do want you , I just don't trust you yet, and you have to get that trust before we can start being real mates." I explain softly.

I slowly walk towards him and wrap my arms around him in a hug. He immediately puts his arms around me and squeezes. I quietly groan . He is really strong .

"I was really worried about you, all of you actually. I thought you guys were leaving like you said that you had to the other day. But you can't leave because you are a part of the pack, so I'm not gonna let you leave." He mumbles from in my hair.

"We aren't leaving, we just had to talk to someone."

"Who?"

"Just the moon goddess. Who else?." I state nonchalant.

"What do you need the moon goddess, that's impossible."

"Not if we went and talked to her. She called us her children, and then said that we rule over all of the wolves, cats and vampire ." Cade said butting his way into the conversation.

Aled looks shocked before he walks over to one of his shelves. He pulls out a book and opens to a page. He looks up at his dad.

"Dad, the prophecy has been fulfilled. "

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After a few minutes of confusion everyone calmed down enough for Aled to read the prophecy.

"When the time is right three children will emerge from the royal families. They will have more then one supernatural ability and will rule over all werewolves, werecats, and vampires. They will be the human form of us. The three children will be 2 boys and 1 girl. There names will be Spencer, Caden, and Erika. All three will be apart of ruling the the vampires and werewolves. Erika will be the only one associated with the werecats, this is because she will be more powerful. The day of her 17th birthday she will receive a visit from the moon goddess. Being in the moon goddesses presence will trigger her powers , along with Spencer and Cade . They all will have there own special powers, but together they will be unstoppable. We have great faith in them. But remember, all good brings evil."

The room is quiet before the third speaks up .

"So, what are we doing sitting here when we have training to do. And you guys need to find out your individual powers. We will have the head warrior help you guys figure them out. If these guys are coming like Cade said then we are gonna need wolves to help them."

And with that everyone filed out of the room to there respected areas.