Chapter 19

I was seriously starting to doubt the plan after we left the border. We were of course chased and someone must have told Aled, who then told Cade , who would not shut up in our heads. I finally snapped when he started singing the ABC's.

Did anyone even listen to my note. I put it on my door knowing Aled would come by when he couldn't find me

There wasn't a note on your door , we checked your whole room. I think we would have noticed a note on the door.

After Cade snapped back at me I fell silent. Someone saw the note and took it, but didn't tell Aled . I can't think of anyone who would do that. I mean I get into a lot of fights, but I couldn't think of anyone who would do this.

I look towards Spencer and we share a knowing look. Someone knew but didn't tell. They obviously wanted Aled to freak out about me. Of course that was a given even if he got the note, but it's almost as if they were wanting him to not notice me being gone.

We continued on our run, the rate we were running we should get to my old pack by nightfall, I was alot faster from when I left. It took me over a day to get to Aled's pack, but to get back to my old pack it will only take about 8 hours.

It gives us under a day to find all of them before we will have to start making our way back.

We decided that once we get there we will rest and take an hour break before going to find them. We were Hanna do the younger ones since they don't have school in the morning. It should be easy because the kids all have there own box sized room.

I need to concentrate on being able to get them all out. I can't let the alpha or his son see me, expecially his son.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Unknown POV

My troops are well rested and can finally be able to stand the long 2 day trip. We will leave tomorrow in the morning. They won't know what's coming.

You better be ready little Erika , I'm coming for you and your sweet little family. Hahahahahahahah.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

We have just woken up from out nap. I was cuddled close to Spencer, but he didn't seem to mind that much.

We were first going to find Noah , then we were going to get Seth(if it didn't change from Trey to Seth then I'm sorry, but there is already a Trey in this story, the betas son). We had to finish before tonight and not get caught. It seemed hard , but in reality my pack is horrible on keeping there land secure.

There has been many times when I have come face to face with rouges that the alpha never figures out were even there. So us slipping I shouldn't be too hard.

Well get to the boundary and just like I thought there is no one in sight. We darted across the land until we made it to the pack house. I still haven't even seen a gaurd. I guess it's okay since I didn't see any when I ran away in the first place .

I put in the pin for the door and I slowly open it and creep in with Spencer behind me. I watch as he gently closes the door . He follows my footsteps not wanting to make any unnessary noise.

We carry on until we reach Noahs room. I push the door open. I scan the room before I land on the little bundle in his bed. I smiled and slowly walked towards me. I bend down by the side of his bed and slowly shake him awake murmuring his name.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. A smile breaks out on his face. He jumps out of bed through in himself at me.

"Mommy, they told us that you left. That you didn't care about us. But you came back for us, that means you love us right."

"Of course I love you baby. I would never leave you by yourself. I just had to find someplace for us to live from now on."

"Okay, who is that." He ask looking over my shoulder at Spencer . I smile at him and lift him up in my arms.

"This is Spencer, he is your new friend. He helped me get into here so I could get you guys."

"Okay , lets go home." I nod my head and follow Spencer out of the room. I motion for Noah to be quiet . He rapidly nods his head and 'zips' his lips. I chuckle at his cuteness.

I get serious as we pass the alphas room. Spencer must know of my obvious discomfort because he grabs me arm and yanks me up to walk by him. I shot a glare at him through my eyes. God, he is way too protective of me.

I lead the rest of the way to Seth's room. Noah gets excited when we start heading his way. I silence him and move towards the door. I open it and cringe at the creak it makes .

I repeat what I did to get Noah up, this time with Noah . Seth soon wakes up and is happy to see me. I can't help but notice the bruises on his face though . Had they started on him. What would be happening to the others is the would stoop down to beating a three year old.

I look at Spencer before conversing with him in my head. We need to get them all tonight, look at the bruises on his face. Just imagine what they did to the older ones.

He nods his head and says he will carry Seth . Seth is hesitant but I tell him it's okay . He ends up falling asleep in a matter of minutes. Noah going right after him.

We make it to Evie and Anna before a light turns on and we hear a voice go through the house, close by seeing as we hid behind the couch when we heard the boards creaking .

"Is someone I'm here."