Chapter 22

"Didn't think I knew about, did you Cous." Evan looks into my eyes searching for something he won't find. He thinks I'm afraid of him. I refuse to be afraid of someone like him.

"I have something to show you, you just have to give me your hands." He continues to stare , thinking that what I am doing is a trick and he will be hurt.

I go and grab his hands myself, and before he can pull away were both ducked into the memory.

There are people fighting everywhere, men and women. The fight has been going on a while before any of this. Aled is fighting man after man, alongside his dad. I'm fighting people from where I am standing . Not having to move to make people fall down in pain. I see my attention shift to Evan. He is standing off to the side of the fight, not contributing and letting everyone one of his troops slowly die. He seems puzzled. Like what is happening wasn't suppose to happen . That what he is seeing I'd what he didn't envision.

One of his knees fall down to the ground in pain. I see myself slowly walk up to him, making his pain worse for every second that I get closer . He keeps gasping for breath, holding on to the very end. I walk up until I am right in front of him. He looks up at me with pleading eyes. I just reach down and snap his neck. His body falls limp to the ground and all fighting stops. I turn around to see all of the Rebel soldiers retreating . They must know that there is no way they are going to win when I just killed there leader without even getting tired.

I'm ducked out of the memory and I take a step back from Evan and look into his eyes. He seems scared and doesn't know what to do. I really do want to kill him know though. His troupe obviously won't back him up, and he knows it.

"Fine, my pack had decided that we will let these fugitives live. Our packs will never cross again. I'm sorry for all of the time we have wasted today and in the past. If you find us ever on your land again you are allowed to execute of us at once." He turned around and turned into his wolf and ran into the night .

The rest of the soldiers run of behind him. I feel myself sag and start to fall to the ground. Aled runs up behind me and grabs me before I can hit the ground. I look up into his eyes and break down into tears. He just sits above me and slowly wipes away all the tears that flow down my cheeks.

After about 5 minutes I feel Alec lift me up and carry me to my room. He laid me on the bed and laid down next to me. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around my stomache while I cried. I felt so relived . These people can't hurt us anymore . They thought they could beat us, but we showed then that we were much stronger and they backed off.

I slowly feel asleep in Alec's arms. In the arms of a man that I love, and the arms of a man who loves me back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I woke up about 5 hours later. I guess showing Evan all of my memories really drained me, and my emotional breakdown didn't help either.

I shot up in bed when I remember Spencer . I left him there all by himself, oh my gosh , is he okay.

Spencer are you okay. Where are you. I'm sorry that I left before I could help you, but I got the rebels to back off and they won't be bothering us anymore. I waited a fee seconds before I hear his voice.

We got in late last night. I already did all the introductions. The kids have been introduced to the pack and have been aceptes into the pack. Alot can happen when a person takes a 5 hour nap .

I laugh as I hear his voice come into my head. Then I feel pride go through my body . The kids that I raised all by myself are in as safe place were there pack actually accepts them. A tear runs down my cheek but I wipe it away.

So far my life had started bad, but now. It's all fine, it's perfect. I have a mate who loves me, and I love him. I have a family, a big family and new friends.

Who would have known that meeting the one and only alpha would have led up to all of this.