PROLOGUE

Only a fool with greediness whoever thought that someone or somebody could have the absolute power over everything

Only a fool with greediness whoever thought that someone or somebody could have the absolute power over everything. Especially for Raum Theodulf, the king of the werewolf, who is far from being wise. His obsession over the throne and the paranoia which takes control of him does not make the situation even better. He sees every creature that ever walks on earth; human or supernatural as a threat, and if there is one who refuses to bow on his will, then death is what they got. The king has a son, Alexander Izar Theodulf. And even though Alexander is an Alpha on his right, and hierarchically one day he will sit on the throne to replace his father, Raum very unlikely care about it. He trained Alexander as a shield, deadly and unbeatable Alpha werewolf. Even now, Raum believes something is lurking in the dark, somewhere in this world. Something that will threaten his position as king. Something was written in the very old forgotten tale about Demon Wolf. A tale he learned from his ancestor, a tale which he thought only a tale. A tale that apparently will come into the night like a nightmare come true. So that Raum orders Alexander along with his warriors to investigate this matter and call upon the alliance with their far cousins; lycan clans, ulfhednar clans, and gaia-wolf clans. And he makes sure, his order is transparent no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Little thing he knows, there is an existence of a witch who lives in a deep dark forest, away from any werewolf's territorial; Lucine Maeveen Axworthy. Her body shakes crazily and her eyes turn white. Behind her skull, she sees golden stars sprinkled and embers. There is an invisible wave tied her body and it feels like it has torn her insides and outsides all over. After a long minute which feels like an eternity, an essential almost like a foggy shadow with a cloak holds a torch, floats above her helpless body with a grin.

I am Hecate.
The only descendants of Titanes Perses and Asteria.
Goddess of magic, witchcraft, necromancy, ghosts, moon, and the night.

A voice appears as deep as the ocean, as thin as the wind, and as heavy as the earth. Lucine cannot open her eyes yet her body stops shaking. Her breath is still choked up on her throat.

I, Hecate, choose you Lucine Maeveen Axworthy as my last temple.
I bless with magic without limit.
Children of the night are yours and yours only as loyal warriors.
Punishment is for them who denied you.
And you are one of the moon goddesses righteously like Artemis, Selene, and Nyx.

Heavily, Lucine opens her eyes and sees the shadow slowly possess her body. Then she screams loudly until there is burning on her throat. She thought she cannot take it anymore and death is coming, she sees the moon and stars glows afar like a light of a torch.

Perfect.