The next evening, Alexander never showed up in the club even once

The next evening, Alexander never showed up in the club even once. It's like he's suddenly just disappeared. That makes Lucine feel relieved and fidgety, unsure of her own feelings. On one side, she wants to feel the warmth of Alexander's body. That fact even surprised her on how that Alpha gives her comfort just to be close with him. But on the other side, she doesn't know who he is, and Hecate was being in quite makes it even worse. Though Lucine tried to get a bit of information about Alexander through the staff or Eleanor, none of them sure about the owner of Dom Fenrir. They rarely see him, as he as well rarely show up and spend most of his time in his room on another floor in this night club.

A secret for a secret. So is that how he wants to play this game? Sulks Lucine. She is walking around the club and greets every guest and put on her seductive smile on her mask. She admits, Hecate's name slowly makes her way to more guests. Though she is not sure if she should be grateful for it or not.

"Hecate." calls Elenor, wave her hands to Lucine to come to her. She leans a little and whisper, "Boss is looking for you."
"Boss?" Lucine asked back, frowns her eyebrows in confusion.
"Alexander." whisper Eleanor again, and Lucine's heart fluttering nervously.
"Is there a problem?" she walks closely as Eleanor gives a sign to Lucine to follow her towards an elevator.
"Dunno. He asked me to call you to come." Eleanor pushes the button to the third floor, and the elevator door closed in front of them.

Lucine touches the material of her outfit; a similar outfit like she wore on the first night she comes on the stage out as a stripper. Since then seems like it becomes her signature outfit as a stripper named Hecate.

The sound of the elevator's door open disrupts her thoughts, and Lucine straightened her back and walk following Eleanor towards a huge dark mahogany door in front of them. Eleanor gives her a warm glance to assure her that there's nothing to worry about. Still, Lucine chewed her bottom lips when Eleanor open the door and sign her to come inside.
Lucine steps into a massive big room with the touch of black and gold and a crystal chandelier hangs on the high ceiling, shines the room, and makes it look even grander. But it's nothing compared to an Alpha werewolf who is taking all her full attention.

"Miss Axworthy." Alexander stands behind his desk and the last thing Lucine hears was the door finally closed behind them. Here we go again.
"Eleanor said you need to see me?" asked Lucine with a steady voice.

Alexander looks at her for a moment before moves around the desk to the minibar near the row of tall book rack which surrounds the wall. "Yes, I do. Please, take a seat." he waves his hand lazily to a black leather sofa in the middle of the room. "Drink?" offer Alexander while pouring whiskey for himself on a crystal glass.
"No. Thanks." Lucine watches him as she sets herself on the sofa. He's still in his casual shirt and pants, it seems like he always looks tidy all the time like a businessman who runs the biggest and the most expensive night club and casino in the city. Who would have thought that man is a werewolf? Right, and who would have thought a witch works here as a stripper? Lucine cursed herself mentally.