Lucine holds tight her thin blanket around her shoulders, as she sips a cup of hot chocolate

Lucine holds tight her thin blanket around her shoulders, as she sips a cup of hot chocolate. She looks out the window to overlay of weeping willow trees. Even though it is already afternoon, but the magic fog that she created, mixed along with the shadows of trees and fence off the area where she lives.
It's been three months since Raum's orders to hunt down and kill Demon wolf with other clans of wolves. The situation becomes tense as clans of wolves came to the surface, roams around the world, and reside in hidden places. Fortunately, there is not even once any clans of them come closer to her territorial, as for supernatural creatures - even for humans - instinctively would avoid encountering any witches or step in witch's area.

Raum thought he knows better, Hecate chuckled.
What do you mean? Asked Lucine.

Exactly after three months as well, Hecate became a part of her. Lucine found it difficult at first difficult and terrified when Hecate's essential possess her body. But slowly, Hecate and Lucine worked it out together to adjusted themselves, also every day Lucine learned to polish and perfecting her power from Hecate. Lucine also realized the change in her physical appearances. Her black eyes, which she always looked at for 25 years of her life in the mirror, turned into deep purple color with the shards of gold. Her olive skin becomes an unusual glow, especially under the light. And her wavy black hair looks even darker, as it absorbs every dark shade that ever exists, with a glint of shiny sparks as if stars spread on her hair. Well, not that she complains.

At least all those clans of wolves were smart enough to not come any closer to where we live.
That is the deal for thousand years, Lucine refutes.
And apparently, you decided to come out? Asked Hecate.

Lucine thought since now she becomes powerful and there is nothing to fear about, she decided to leave her cabin and move somewhere. Somewhere crowded, a bigger place perhaps. Unlike any other witches who prefers to live in secrecy and hidden dark places, Lucine wanted to feel something more. She wanted to see more other than her forest, her cabin, more than the same sky day and night. Not that she minded this type of life. Other creatures might be scattered away when they see her, and not to mention her over radiate power. But a woman got to live her life as well. Besides, she is been all by herself for a couple of years after her mother and aunt, whose were also witch, passed away because of the inevitable diseases, a side effect of wrong spells during witchcraft activities. So she packed her stuff and getting ready to move to a big city. In a week.

Sounds like it will become such a 'journey'.
Sounds like fun, Lucine chuckle with her own excitement.

***

Alexander stands upright in a relaxed stance, with both his hands behind his back. He stands without any expression as he looks at his father who is sipping wine from a crystal glass. Alexander observes Raum's facial expression that looks clearly unhappy. The king of the werewolf looks back at Alexander behind his crystal glass.

"Any news about this Demon Wolf?" asked Raum while he pours the wine again to his glass.
"None, father." Alexander answers shortly.
"Are you sure?" Raum glances at Alexander and waits for his answer. He knows exactly that Alexander is always done his orders perfectly in the most effective ways, so there is an assurance there would be no dissatisfactions for the result. But it always seems Raum enjoys every moment he picks on that sensitive matter on Alexander, just to make his son feels questioned about his credibility. Especially when Alexander's temper slowly coming to the surface.
Raum continues his annoying attitude, "How about witches? Don't you think they might change side instead and support the Demon Wolf?"

Alexander's frowned, "I don't think it is necessary to drag any witches to this problem. Moreover, there is no report or whatsoever about it." Alexander tried so hard not to clench his teeth. Raum's demands are starting sounds threatening the balance between witches and their kinds. "We know they never intervene with our matters."

Raum wrinkling his nose, obviously dislike with Alexander's answer. But again, as usual, he thinks his words are final and absolute, "Investigate them, Alex." command Raum.
Alexander growls lowly and he looks at Raum in disbelieve, "You know exactly not to disturb the witches, father." Alexander tried to hold his anger, "One more unreasonable decision, and you threaten our kinds!"

Without waiting for any reply from Raum, Alexander turns around and with long strides, he moves to leave the room. He wishes not to be in the same room with his father any longer.
"Alexander!" Raum roars across the room. Alexander closes his eyes tightly and growls erupted from his throat. He looks at Raum behind his shoulder fiercely. "Investigate the witches! If there is any of them shows any desertion, kill them. Whatever it takes! And this is an order, son!" Raum roars once again, makes his face turns red because of anger.

Alexander just looks at him with the same tides of anger, and without spend any second, he walks out and slams the door.