The next morning, Lucine woke up feeling restless and annoyed since she couldn't sleep a blink last night

The next morning, Lucine woke up feeling restless and annoyed since she couldn't sleep a blink last night. Her thoughts wandered on werewolves in Dom Fenrir. Well, actually one specific werewolf.

Something about that werewolf "annoyed" her, and she is not sure if "annoyed" a correct word to describe her nerves. She remembers it crystal clear, a figure with stubble around his chin and cheeks, framing his intimidating sculpted face. That damn deep blue eye was haunting her sleep like an alluring ghost, and she yearns for that. His dark blond hair tousled messily above his head, and Lucine exasperated to run her fingers on his hair and tugged them. Especially when that werewolf sends electric heats all over her skin and tingles erupted on her sensitive damp area between her legs. And when she heard growls rumbled from him with obvious possessiveness, it excited her in an unfamiliar way that she never felt before. All those new feelings stirred her up all night and she has no idea how to deal with it.

Lucine stays inside a separate room to practice her witchcraft to distract her mind and keeps herself busy until the time to go to work come. Lazily, she is getting ready, wears her casual sundress, denim jeans jacket, and pair of sneakers. She walks out on the street and enjoys the red sunset behind big tall buildings. There are many supernatural creature walks among humans in this city, and Lucine loves to observe them. Werewolves, vampires, harpies, fairies, even griffin - which she only saw them on seldom occasion since their existence is very rare. All of those creatures prefer to avoid her like a terror; they would avoid her gaze, walk away, or turn around; avoid her like a terror. It's not something new since supernatural creature - even the strongest one - would avoid any witches.

Of course. The "Mother" they never see in thousands of years of eternity showed up. Surely they just feel "awkward". Hecate only giggles thought it wasn't something new.
You need to change your point of view of "Mother" and "awkward". Lucine rolls her eyes while walking inside Dom Fenrir. She gives quick greets to some of the staff, and motion herself to her room. She tried to find Eleanor but that woman is nowhere to find, only a note taped on her locker.

I have an urgent meeting with HRD.
I prepared what you're going to wear tonight in your private room.
Bewitch them tonight!
XOXO, Eleanor.

Lucine walks inside her private room which is painted in classic gray color. There's a dressing table full of many makeups with a big mirror surrounded by a lot of white light bulbs. Another big mirror with body size next to the dressing table. A small velvet ivory single seat is in the middle of the room along with an ottoman with the same color.

She scans her outfit for tonight; a set of dark red sexy lace lingerie with a garter, and a pair of a stiletto with the same color. Lucine let out a sigh before takes off all of her clothes. After she finishes with her outfit, she walks over her dressing table and put light makeup on her face.

No need to ruin the natural beauty of a witch, Hecate compliments her.

Of course. Lucine looks at her final look reflected in the mirror and shares the same satisfaction with Hecate. Then she brushes her hair and puts it in a high ponytail, fall softly on her back. She stands and moves to body size mirror to do a final check, didn't realize when someone sneaks inside her room until heat spreads on her skin.