Werewolf

Werewolf. Not only one, but dozens. They blend in among humans. Lucine's heart feels like it squeezed, at the same time it rapids like crazy with surprised and fascinated. She never sees them this much in one area. She has not yet awakened from her surprise, music starts as her cue, and she inhales sharply.

Tribal fusion music fills the room, but it feels distant. Lucine can feel this weird sensation running through her veins. She walks painfully slow along with the music. Hmm, I know what it is. She hums low on her throat, absorbs all the energy that radiates from every eye that locked on her as she emerges in that club. Her eyes sparkle even more while she walks on the elongated stage, running her hands slowly on her waist up to her bosoms then her hair. She closes her eyes, let her hands now go down in the most seductive way; neck, stomach, legs, everywhere she can reach with her fingers. Until she stands in the middle of the stage, revolves her gaze, then she stops at the most captivating pair of deep blue eyes she ever has seen, gleams like a deep blue sea in summer day. And the owner of those eyes is a werewolf who looks back at her hotly piercing.

Hmmm, interesting.

Lucine grabs the pole in front of her and spins her body lightly, before she spins again slow down the pole. She arched her back without letting go of the pole, shows everyone in that room how her skin sparkles under the lights. Indeed everyone is under her spell tonight because no one can look away from her. She moves her body like a swaying minx, sensually she pulls her chiffon fabric on her chest, let her naked breast fully visible for every eye to see. Right then, she hears a loud growl and she can feel exactly the same deep blue eyes glares at her. She smiles, even though the heat from that werewolf tickles her skin. She keeps dancing on the pole until the music stops, and she walks down the stage, approaching Eleanor, the floor manager, and also her instructor in that night club.

"I cannot believe you would be this good." Eleanor giggles feel satisfied with her performance. "Now go along with others. Greet every man!" Eleanor smiles widely as she slaps lightly on Lucine's butt, makes Lucine smile awkwardly in return.

Lucine walk around the tables whilst sometimes give a light touch on men's arms, shoulders, or their jaws. She supposed to feel sick for doing this, but she plastered her smile hard on her face, let every eye gaze fall on her with their mouth gape open.

She tried to steal a glance towards VIP seats where that man sat before, and feel a bit disappointed when he was no longer there. She is curious to feel that heat again crawling on her skin.

Oh, he will be back. Don't worry, Hecate chuckled, knowing something that Lucine doesn't know.

Lucine continues to walk around for another hour before she returns to the changing room, opens her personal locker to grab her stuff and money, then heads to see Eleanor tell that woman that her work hour is finished.

***

She is the most beautiful witch he ever has seen. Hell, "beautiful" is not even enough to portray her. Not that he met any witches before in his 32 years old life, but he never imagine a witch with a body smells like sandalwood and jasmine – scents that make Alexander so drunk and hard – dance and swaying her body in a very sinful way, make his heart stop beating for a second and he runs out of oxygen.

'She is our mate!' His wolf roar loudly inside him. That realization suddenly stunned him. He still cannot believe it yet he cannot refuse that fact wash all over his brain.

How come, from all the creature on earth, he mates with a witch? A witch with not much anything to cover her body. Now that is a crime.
'Yeah, she is our mate.' he grunts grumpily and amazed at the same time. Is that even possible?
'A beautiful witch with great power.' whispers Acheron.
'What do you mean?'

Acheron does not say anything, this wolf is busy being amazed by their mate, who is now moving to touch every inch of her body, painfully slow. Alexander wishes it was his hands on that body; to touch and taste. Every curve on her body is so perfect and in the right places. Her slim waist, her curved and a little bit feminine muscles on her stomach, and her breasts… Oh, dear Lord, her breasts look ripe and tempting, not too small and not too big. Alexander back to imagine how those beautiful round breasts would feel on his big and rough palms, and he wonders how it would taste on his tongue.

Then that witch looks at him and a little bit surprised at Alexander's heated gaze. Alexander can feel tight on his pants, it's getting bigger and throbbing heatedly. And he could not be more agree with Zev. Because now it feels like he is drowning in the pool of those dark purple eyes. Are that golden glints in those deep purple ocean? Is that even a thing? Alexander swears he never has seen anything, or anyone in that matter, with eyes color like that. He tries so hard to suppress his angry growl when there few men, whether human or werewolf, looks at her in a daze as her glowing olive skin sparkles under the lights, shower her body like the most expensive crystals on earth. Her wavy black hair framed her figure like a night curtain with scattered stars on it, falls on her back and arms.

Alexander and his wolf let out a slight sad whimper when that witch averts her eyes from them to tempt other men. At that very moment, he almost explodes because of anger while she crawls down from the pole and opens the material that covers very little of her breasts. He growls loudly and even that woman is not giving him a look. What the fuck?! Alexander seriously about to jump from his seat and carry her on his shoulders in the most possessive way and claim her. He growls again, to control a very angry and temperament Acheron. That witch knows exactly what she is doing. She spins around the pole, and Alexander knows she can feel his presence because he catches – just a glimpse – her body shivers a little through his heat stare. But yet, not once she looks at him even just a little, and it makes him feel even sourer than before. He wants to poke out every eye that lands on his mate's body with pure lust.

'You are no different from them.' mock Acheron.
'I am her mate!' Alexander groans, at the same time closes his eyes tightly, hold his rage that almost takes over his sanity like a ticking bomb.
'Kill them all! They are not worthy to look at our mate! Our Luna!' Acheron backs growling even angrier. But Alexander stays quiet. He takes a deep breath sharply and stands from his seat, sneaks out from that place towards his room. He can feel his wolf almost jump out angrily but Alexander keeps holding himself.
'Later.' said Alexander. 'Soon or later she will be mine.'

And Alexander needs to make it happen that way. First, he needs to find out why there is a witch in Dom Fenrir. And not just any witch, but his mate. For God sake, a stripper! He will call Eleanor to his office to get the information and details about this moment. Silently he promises to claim that witch. However it takes.