Lucine takes a step inside the apartment that she rented as soon as she came to this city

Lucine takes a step inside the apartment that she rented as soon as she came to this city. She put her key and bag on a ceramic bowl on a small drawer beside the door, before she put simple spells of protection.
She walks to the kitchen that furnished with cherry wood, opens her fridge to grabs a bottle of water, and finishes it in one gulp. She lets out a long sigh while rubbing her temple. She looks around the kitchen, and remember the very first day she came to this place, she instantly falls in love with it. And the kitchen is her favorite place in her apartment.

Her place painted in white, cherry wooden floor, and big black industrial windows. That place offers comfort that Lucine needs. She even puts her favorite herbal plants near the windows. After a few weeks after her arrival, she placed some spells around the area where she lives.
Lucine walks to her bathroom, strips down her clothes, and turn on the warm shower. Somehow now she is not feeling so sure about moving to this city. Hecate did not say a word when the first they entered Dom Fenrir. She could feel the presence of supernatural beings but had no idea that building filled with werewolves.

Suddenly her mind pulls her back to one of the werewolves she saw in the night club. How can she forget that handsome man with stubbles frames his hard sculptured face, and his piercing deep eyes shots through her like he is touching her in the most intimate way. How those eyes send the heat across the room to caress her body, especially damp area between her legs. She heard how that werewolf growl with anger and possessiveness, in a weird way, that even made Lucine feel excited. A werewolf radiates with Alpha power, tickling Lucine's curiosity. A dangerous curiosity that would lead her directly to feel the heat of that werewolf wrap her body, or run away and never return to this city ever again.

Lucine finishes her shower and gets on her pajama before climb to her bed. Somehow tonight feels longer than usual, not sure if it is a good sign or not. She will decide later what she is going to do to keep a job without any disturbance from a sexy deep blue eye werewolf in Dom Fenrir.

***

"That new stripper's name is Lucine Maeveen Axworthy. She said she is from a small far village somewhere. And uuh… her stage name is Hecate." with total nervous, Eleanor murmurs under her breath. That poor woman never gets called to the private office of the owner of Dom Fenrir. And for five years she works in this place, not for once she ever meets the owner. Until now. She knows Zev, a tall and sturdy man who stands beside her boss. Zev is indeed a big and tall man, he is usually roaming around every floor to check on the employee and make sure everything is on the line. But her boss is another story. He is on another level on definition of "tall" and "sturdy". He is like a mountain in front of Eleanor.

Alexander keeps his silence as he looks down on a woman who sits in front of his desk, and waits patiently for that nervous and scared woman to continue her words. He cares no less for whatever that woman thinks about him because his main focus now is to find any details of information about a witch named Lucine.