41. In provoking shorts

I have surprisingly slept very well, a bit restrained to move, still, I'm comfortable, warm, cozy... and astonished when I realize I have a pair of arms around me, and the reason why I'm warm is the hot chest against my back.

Andrew.

What the hell is he doing here?

I'm willing to yell at him, scowl, push him out of my bed until I view his sleepy peaceful face, it flatters my heart.

He doesn't deserve it but I give up on my uncaring thoughts, at least for now and instead I stay a little bit longer in bed because... well, no real reason only feeling so comfortable here and afraid I would wake him up once a move. So, I'm only being selfless.

I shouldn't be that kind...

Once I start moving to leave the bed I feel a part of him wakening up, a part that is under the covers, and the more I squirm to leave his arms more his arms restraint around me and more a feel little 'not so little' Andrew.

I'm starting to feel desperate, there is no way I will put his tool to use, so it is better he turns it off.

"Continue moving like that and I won't let you leave this bed for good," sleepy Andrew resonates his threats on my neck, my back betrays me moving even closer to him, content with his raspy morning voice. I hate how his accent is stronger in the morning, and I hate even more the effects it has on me.

I only glare at him, there are no words to express how bothered I am with him right now, yet he seems to think it is funny. The annoyance leaking out my eyes doesn't seem to affect him.

"What the hell are you doing here??"

"You allowed me in here, don't you remember last night?" He asked me amused, and I'm getting fucking irritated with him. Is he insinuating we have done something-

Oh- I remember him appearing in my bed in the middle of the night, asking to sleep in here. I don't recall anything after that. Did I really agree with it?

I shift to face him, but he is holding me so tight it turns to be difficult. Being close to him is the last thing I want to do right now, so I keep shoving him, moving, shifting until I'm off his arms and have him astonished watching me.

"LEAVE! Now!" I order, pointing to the door. The audacity, he thinks he can come here, sleep in my bed and have me in his arms for his whim? He is fucking wrong, he has already my room in Charles's apartment, what does he want now? This one too? Leaving me on the streets? I'm sure his ego needs a lot of space, maybe my old room is not enough, but he will have to figure out by himself where to store it. Not here!

Just yesterday, he was acting all weird and now he thinks he can place his arms around me? I swear he will drive me crazy one of these days. I can't deal with as many changes of humor.

"Fine, but we are going to run", he states getting up.

My mouth is open, prepared to argue with him, listing all dumb reasons why we shouldn't go running when I remember the soccer coach's compliments during last week's practice.

Sighing, I leave the bed, being back to the soccer team is more important than all these disputes.

"Fine", I back down, going inside the bathroom and hoping he would have left once I'm back to change myself.

I'm feeling incredibly hot today, and I blame Andrew for it, him, and his hot body. Hot as a warm body, not talking about how yummy he is, no, not this time.

Bring him and no heater is required during winter.

I chose sports shorts, I can't run in leggings today, it is too hot.