28. In the damn dress

"You are crazy if you think you are going out like that," Charles states as soon as I enter the apartment.

"Oh, I will go out dressing like that, it can be with you or alone, what do you prefer?" My ass if he thinks he can stop me.

Talking about my ass, this dress is so glued to it, I believe people can distinguish every muscle.

I hope they can see how hard I have been working on my gluteus maximus.

I'm pretty aware of my stubbornness, and that maybe I'm exaggerating.

I'm not used to going out in dresses like that and let me tell you it is not comfortable.

This dress was longer when I had fifteen years old and less tight on my body. But now it is as it is, and it helps to prove my point.

I would never wear a dress like that going out alone. But I will be surrounded by guys I know, so I know I don't have any risk with it.

Just the risk of making them mad, and this one I'm more than happy to take it.

Liam has his arms crossed, and I know he is not happy either, but I appreciate him keeping his mouth shut.

Chris is pretty amused by the situation as Dani. I bet if I could give them some popcorn, they will have the fun of their lives watching Charles arguing with me.

I don't like the way Mattew is staring at me, so I don't keep my eyes on him for too long, but as soon as my eyes find Andrew, I reconsider coming back to Mattew.

His piercing eyes are lasering me. He says nothing, but the way he is gazing at me makes me feel naked. I recognized lust and frustration in his eyes and something else, it looks a lot like anger.

I know I was more than happy letting him manipulating me to stay here, but now I just need to prove to him that he shouldn't have canceled on me without explaining and discussing it first.

"Here", Liam says placing his jacket over my shoulders. I direct myself to him. "Just wear it until we enter the club, for your brother's sake, please".

I sigh.

"Let's go?" Mattew encourages us.

"Sure", Liam said.

"Too bad you can't come, man," Charles states, patting his hand on Andrew's shoulders.

"Yeah, too bad", Andrew replies staring at me.

I check my dress again; with the way his eyes are lasering me, I bet they can produce holes in my dress.

And it is already slut enough.

Once in the club, we direct ourselves to the bar, and I give Liam his jacket back. I'm sure he prefers I keep it with me, but where is the point of it?

He offers me something to drink, but I refuse it. I'm aware of his money condition, he is broke and shouldn't be expending it in such.

He was never someone who pays attention to it.

"Is something else going on?"

Dani asked me, leaning against the bar to look at me.

"Why?"

"Because you are not happy at all, I know you are angry with Charles, but I think it is something else."

I sigh before confessing, "Yeah, I lost my place on the soccer team."

"Seriously? Why didn't you tell me?" she demands, and I sense the care in her voice.

"I didn't want to spoil the night."