32. In turnabout routine

'I'm on the bench, while the rest of the team is playing.

I'm the only one on the bench, everyone else is playing having fun, showing their soccer skills.

Dani and Char are playing as well. Dani scores. She is not even a soccer player but she is playing much better than me.

I suck.

I hear the coach screaming my name from the other side of the field, the whole team looking at me while he keeps screaming.

What does he want? Put me down?

I'm in the lowest pall, keep screaming.

And he does, but he has a girly voice?'

"Kelsey!" The girly voice resembles a lot like Dani.

"Kels, it's for you," she screams closer now, and it doesn't feel right, what is for me again? I'm probably still dreaming.

I turn myself on the bed to go back to sleep.

"Kelsey!" I hear her shouting again, and I could identify her bad mood.

The screams seem to be real, her shouting my name is resembling real as well. Yet, I still prefer lingering on my bed than checking what is going on.

I'm so comfortable here.

"Uhm?" I turn on the bed again. Seriously did I miss my alarm? What is happening?

Because sleep is such an important part of my life. It is something I love doing.

Yes, I'm that boring, but I enjoy it.

Do you want to be on my bad side? Mess with my sleeping schedule.

That's why this Thursday morning when I got awake with someone shouting my name, I woke up in a bad mood.

Even if I'm thankful that it has brought me off my nightmare.

"Wake up Kelsey!" Did I just hear a male voice? or did I start imagining things? Maybe I am dreaming.

"Come on! You can't take your place on the football team back while sleeping!"

Now it just woke me from a nightmare into another. I wander on the bed, this statement quite did the job of awakening me.

Opening my eyes and looking at the window, it's still night outside, so what's going on?

Why is Dani screaming? and I think I heard Andrew.

Not quite sure, his voice was maybe a dre-

But no, turning around I discover him at my bedroom door.

"What are you doing here?"

"We are running."

"No, we are not."

"Yes, we are, so get up and put on some clothes."

Once I take my phone, I naturally ache to scream to the world because it is 6 am, who wakes up at 6 am, and worst to run??

I have always admired those people, who wake up really early and start their day running full of energy, truly knowing I would never be one of them, I love sleeping too much.

"Andrew is six in the morning, I'm not going out of my bed, go run yourself."

"Do you want your place back in the team or what?"

"I will fight for that later, once I'm awake."

"You are awake, we are going now. You won't go back to sleep anyway, so come up!"