2. On my door

EDITED

**********************************************************

My room in Dani's apartment is simple. One queen-size bed, two nightstands on each side of it, and a small wardrobe facing the bed. Everything is plain and white and it doesn't look like her style at all.

Her room is the exact opposite, too many colors if you might ask me. Her chest of drawers is dark blue, her walls are salmon, and she wanted to paint her wardrobe in red, yeah in RED!

I had to put some sense in her head to stop her from doing it. And once I thought she was convinced, she bought a bedspread in red, because it's just how she is.

I organized what I've brought from my place before taking a shower, realizing I've completely forgotten to take a towel for me.

I yelled Dani's name, while naked and freezing inside the bathroom box.

"What's wrong?" She arrives breathless.

"I forgot to take a towel, could you lend me one?" I asked while I'm rubbing my hands on my arms to warm myself.

"God, you scared me Kels! Sure, I'll be right back."

I shiver while waiting for her, wrapping the towel around me as soon as she gives it to me. I'm busy drying myself when she starts talking, leaned against the door frame. "So, I assume Andrew is exactly your type?"

"You can't deny the guy is hot!"

I knew Andrew is not the kind of guy Dani usually goes for. She, in fact, likes eccentric guys.

Usually, they are older, with a beard and long hair. She appreciates men with a natural appearance. Showing he doesn't care about it at all, if his beard is uneven, if he has earned some weight or if he has wild hair. Even in this department, we're completely different.

"I don't know, it is missing something, a bit of dust on his face. But he is hot and I wanted to check the territory for you." She completes moving her eyebrows.

I couldn't avoid laughing. I know her too well, well, she knows me too.

After I've finished drying myself. I put on my pajamas and go directly to bed taking a book with me. I'm so into werewolf books lately.

It's Sunday, and I prefer going to bed early to begin well the week.

That doesn't stop me from groaning and being irritated when my alarm wakes me up at eight in the morning. I swear it looks like six.

After I do my hygiene routine I leave for college. My classes start at 9 a.m., and we live ten pleasant minutes walking from campus.

Entering my classroom I take one seat in the front to see and hear everything perfectly during class. Call me a nerd if you want.

I never enjoyed sitting on the backside, where people talk and joke during classes. I'm sure they have a lot more fun than me, yet with my restless mind is already hard enough to concentrate being in the front. I would go crazy if I sit back there.

By the end of the day, while placing my books in my backpack I watch my classmates interacting. I'm aware they usually go out together after classes. I've gone out with them on rare occasions. Since my class is 80% male population Brandon was not a fan of me going out with them. So lately, they don't invite me anymore.

I come back home and surprisingly find Dani sitting on the hall floor. She's outside our apartment, busy tipping on her phone.

"Hey!" She greets me grinning. "Thank God you came. I forgot my keys inside my lockers."