13. In his sights

I am static, staring at him. What the hell is he saying?

"Come again?"

"You heard me just fine, your brother is not at home." He crosses his arms on his chest, still leaning against the door.

I start to look around, I'm alone with him in my apartment and he is blocking my way out.

"You told me he needs me."

"I know, I lied, I need to talk to you." He declares as it justifies him lying and coercing me to come here.

"So, you tricked me? You could just have asked me to talk to you."

I despise when people manipulate me, what's wrong with a simple 'let's talk, please?' Why can't he apply it? And why he never asks me things instead of boss me around? I could bet a thousand dollars he has never used the word 'please' in his life.

"Oh, could I now? You avoided me during all the week." It was a statement, not a question.

"No, I haven't, it just happened, I was pretty busy this week."

"Save it, Kelsey, you didn't come here in the apartment once this whole week. I'm sure you would need to take something from your room or even talk to your brother at least once." He seemed annoyed with me. He is not a fool, and he doesn't even pretend he is believing in what I'm saying.

"As I said I was pretty busy," I affirm seriously, the audacity he has, to be doubting me like that. Ok, I indeed avoid him, but couldn't he be at least a bit stupid, or at least pretend he believes me? It is called courtesy.

What am I thinking? He cannot even say 'please' why should I expect he would be well-mannered?

"Say what you want, we both know why you acted like that. But this is not what I want to discuss with you."

"What do you want to discuss then?" I asked, also crossing my arms on my chest. If he wants to be annoyed, well, I'm annoyed too.

He springs moving in my direction, my instinct reacts quickly running away, stepping back each time he comes closer. I immediately use the couch as a shield, positioning myself in a way it is between us. I need to retain some distance from him. He is dangerous to me, now I know that. The last time we kissed, he gets me begging him to fuck me, who knows what can happen this time.

"I want to talk about what happened last week, in your room, for a starting." He moistens his lips. God his lips, just work as a reminder of how tasteful they are.

"What about it?"

If he thinks I'll be the one admitting it, he doesn't know me at all. I'm already embarrassed that I threw myself at him, and he rejected me. Maybe it doesn't seem like it, but I have my pride. A lot of it, Brandon used to call me 'tuff head', let me declare about it: I'm not!

"Are you having a lack of memory today? Or do you think I'm the kind of guy who would fall in this game of yours?"

"I don't care what you think Andrew, just spill it out. It is you who wants to talk to me remember? And not the other way around."

"You are so feisty sometimes." He is watching me, pouting, while he is reflecting. If I didn't know him better, I would presume he is admiring me.

"Ok, so I will be clear. I want you." He proceeded.

"What?"

"Come on Kelsey! You know already. I. Want. To. Fuck. You." He paused separating each word. "Badly." He finishes sucking his lower lip. That awakens something inside of me. My lower parts are throbbing, and I desperately wish it was me sucking his lip.