31.Today Is My Birthday? (18+)

My body felt sore, especially my ass

My body felt sore, especially my ass. But I must say the bath 🛀 really helped. After a lengthy relaxing bath, I went to get dressed. When I was in front of the mirror I noticed the marks on my neck, breasts, and shoulder, almost every where on my upper body. Even my wrist had marks. What am I supposed to do, to cover all this? Just then I saw hottie smirking at me. I raised my eyebrow questioningly.

Hottie:- I have done quite some art there, didn't I? I surpassed my expectations.

Me:- (scowling) you better find a solution to hide this artwork of yours.

Hottie:- art is meant to be displayed my queen. Let the whole world know how crazy I am for you.

Me:- I didn't know the whole world is in Mauritius.

Hottie:- you are such a kill joy sweetheart.

Just then I got a notification on my phone that, it's Sid's birthday tomorrow. We were lazing around till almost 11:50pm. Then I took him to the beach, where I made all the arrangements. He was quite confused seeing the set-up. Just when the clock struck 12:00

Me:- happy birthday Siddharth.

Hottie:- today is my birthday?

He checked his phone.
Hottie:- you seem to have messed up the dates, today is not my birthday. It's 2days later

Before you question if I remember the dates wrong. Let me tell you it's because, I changed the dates in both our phones. and set a reminder on a date which is supposed to be his birthday, only on my phone of-course.

Me:- change the date settings into automatic Siddharth.

He was looking at me like I was some madcap. But did what I asked him to do nonetheless. After which realisation dawned upon him.

Hottie:- did you do this?

Me:- yes! Now stop your endless questions, and cut the cake.

He cut the cake 🎂 and fed me a piece. I repeated his actions, he took some frosting and applied it across my lips. Before I could convey my disapproval, he started feasting on my lips. He creates such a havoc of emotions inside me, all warm and fuzzy.

Hottie:- you never cease to surprise me darling.

The feelings are mutual, I thought to myself. I cuddled into his side and laid my head on his shoulder.

 I cuddled into his side and laid my head on his shoulder