33.Last Day In Mauritius

After that really embarassing situation, we ended his Birthday celebration in our bedroom

After that really embarassing situation, we ended his Birthday celebration in our bedroom. The rest few days were spent in bonding with the new relationships we developed. As it was the last day in Mauritius, the girls wanted a girl's night. As I expected hottie was against the idea. Right now we are sitting together, where the men are trying to while away the time, while the women are trying to push them out.

Rohan:- why does the entire media consider the four of you (F4) to be dangerous. Especially why Anu, she so cute.

Sanyukta:- Anu bhabhi is such a sweetheart.

Nick:- (bewildered) cute?

Liya:- sweetheart?

Abhi:- what's wrong with them?

Di:- I agree you guys are quite dangerous people, but Anu is the most innocent amongst you all.

Nick:- why are you all so delusional?

Liya:- we can't really blame them, she has a way of charming people with her spell.

Nick:- so shouldn't we call her 'witch' rather than 'devil'.

Abhi:- I think so to

Me:- can you guys stop behaving like I'm not here.

Di:- I still can't believe you mean that she is more threatening than all of you.

Liya:- what do you think happened to the guy who used stalk you? How did he disappear so suddenly?

Nick:- that professor who used to irritate you, why did he become nice to you all of a sudden?

Abhi:- and those classmates of yours, who never left a chance to bully you. Why did they stop?

Di:- don't act as if the rest of you, weren't involved at all.

Liya:- we were, but we only planned to threaten them. But Anu said we should make them go through more mental torture, than they put on others.

Nick:- exactly! She is the most evilest amongst us.

Liya:- I think the Raichand siblings are the most scariest.

Me:- I agree that you are not as extreme as us, but Nick is no less than us.

Nick:- well I might have to agree with you on this.

Me:- let's not fall into their trap, we were going to have a pajama party right?

Hottie:- I told you she is way too perceptive for her own good.

Me:- ok now let's change into something comfortable, and come back in 30 mins.

In the room

Hottie:- do you really not want to spend the last day in Mauritius with me?

Me:- we were stuck to each other for an entire month. We should spend time with others as well.

I could see him sulking.