20.Wedding Night (18+)

I was woken up, when we were about to land

I was woken up, when we were about to land. I couldn't help but blush, imagining what might have happened, if no one knocked the door. I may act all unaffected, but the fact remains that I am a virgin. I agree I have my own needs, but this is all new to me. I still remember how I was all aroused, but was left high and dry. Now I understand, what people mean by sexual frustration.

Soon we landed, and collected all our luggage. This is it, now I'm going to part ways with my family at the airport. They to RM, and me to OM. I could see the unshed tears in their eyes. I wish I could do just anything, to ease their worries. It pains me, to see them like this. I went towards them, to give them a reassuring hug.

Me:- don't forget me. Keep missing me, and start accepting that I'm always the favourite child of the house.

Abhi:- stop being delusional.

I just laughed at him.

Me:- I'm just a call away, do let me know whenever you need me.

Nick:- don't worry, I will always disturb your sleep in the middle of the night.

Me:- get married already.

Nick Suddenly wrapped me in his arms.

Me:- nothing will change between us Nick.(ruffling his hair)

I went to Abhi

Me:- take care bhai.

He took me in a tight hug.

Abhi:- please don't call me bhai, I won't be able to hold myself back anymore.

I hugged Aliya next, and she burst out crying.

Me:- why the hell are you crying Liya, you will see me everyday.

Liya:- I'm crying on behalf of you.

Me:- crazy girl. (Caressing her slowly).

Lastly I hugged dad.

Me:- take care of yourself dad. I want you to be healthy and happy, whenever I come to visit you.

Dad:- aye, aye captain! Anything else.

Me:- that's it for now comrade, see you soon.

I turned my back towards them quickly, and shut my eyes tight, trying to fight back my tears. I took deep breaths, composed myself and gave them a dazzling smile before leaving.

Latha:- look at this insensitive woman. She is not even acting like she is crying. She is so happy to leave them all.

Devil:- who is she any way.

'I don't know, let me think....... I got it! She is that witch Ragini's mother'.

Devil:- she actually came for the wedding?

'Of Course she did'.

Me:- I didn't know you came all the way to my wedding, only to see me cry. I'm sorry to disappoint you.