35.P.R Measures

All four of us (F4) decided to meet at the main branch office

All four of us (F4) decided to meet at the main branch office. We have been discussing with our PR team, about the possible measures we can take. Before finally deciding on one story. From what we researched, we got to know jiju came to London about 6yrs back.

So according to the story they met 6yrs ago. They fell for each other and started a long distance relationship. But due to the sudden demise of our family member, they decided to wait till we cope up with the loss. Before finally deciding to tie the knot. This was the official statement we released. Soon people started questioning about how Kiran could have said the truth. So with help of the technical team we created fake accounts. The comments made from these accounts, where something along the lines of:-

let's assume what he said is true, and that they actually met on Anjali's wedding with kiran.

•Why is no one asking that man why he didn't turn up that day?

•If they met on that day for the first time, why did Ridhanth agree to get married?

•Is it because his parents asked him to?

•Who in their right mind would do something like that?

•That to Ridhanth Oberoi at that. Let's be practical here.

On the other hand we also put evidence of Kiran being heavily in debt. So he might have done all of this for money. It took a couple of days to direct the opinion of public in the way we wanted. But we managed to pull through it. We put an end to this fiasco by sueing Kiran for defamation.

So, on the happy occasion of solving the trouble, all of us went to the OM. Only to be greeted by the sight of my weeping sister, and the rest of the family members trying to pacify her.

Me:- what happened Di?

Di:- what all of them said is true Anu, who in their right minds will marry someone, who they met on that very day. He must be regretting his decision.

Me:- who are we to decide whether or not he regrets is decision. As to why he married you, only jiju himself will be able to tell you.

Jiju:- I never thought I will talk about this, in such a manner. But I guess it's high time to talk about it. The first I saw her was not on the day she was getting married. I saw her a few months prior to it. I was having one of the most troublesome day of my life.

Flashback (in Ridhanth's POV)

I was coming home from the outskirts of the city, when suddenly a lady fell in front of my car. I got down from the car to check on her, and out of no where someone got into my car and drove away with it. Before I could even react another man came on a two wheeler and took the lady away as well. I was just a silent spectator of the whole thing. With nothing much I could possibly do stranded on highway and that to without a mobile and wallet, I was waiting for just anyone who might come to the highway.