12.Sid's Trials

All four of them seem to have a similar tattoo, so they are quite close I guess

The men didn't even bother with civilities, only Aliya at least bothered to converse with a smile

She explained that all the three of them will take their turns to test me. First one being her.

Alu:- do push-ups with Nia sitting on your back, we have to check your stamina, what do you say 😉? Let's see how many you can do?

Sunshine:- are you mad? Can you, at least be sensible Liya?

Oh! My she looked downright distraught, how cute.

Aliya:- I didn't ask for your opinion Nia. Now are you doing it or not Mr. Oberoi?

Me:- I will.

I started removing my shirt and my Sunshine's eyes were as wide as saucers. I mentally chuckled. Come on, would I give up on such a nice opportunity to flaunt my body. Especially after knowing how it affects my girl.

I asked her to sit on my back, she hesitated at the beginning but finally gave in.

Damn my stupid hormones, they were raging with the slightest touch from her. This is going to be more difficult than I expected it to be.

After about 50 odd push-ups Sunshine jumped down, saying she feels dizzy. Looks like she couldn't go any longer, I couldn't help but feel smug at that.

They said that the tests will be conducted at randomly throughout this week, and they refrained Sunshine from involving in their trials.

Next day morning I woke up to one of the best things. My Sunshine messaged me!

Sunshine:- hello Mr. Oberoi.
Best of luck for the tests, that those devils have in store for you. If they overdo things, do let me know.

Me:- is it concern that I smell? Are you concerned about me Ms. Raichand. I'm more than willing to go through all the tests they put for me,if the prize is you.