5.Unholy Thoughts

I went to the dining area, and took a seat next to Abhi

I went to the dining area, and took a seat next to Abhi. Only then did I notice, the handsome hunk sitting in front of me. I couldn't pay much attention to him earlier, thanks to the drama.

The way hottie is looking at me, makes heat rise to my face. I bent my face down to avoid, meeting his gaze. Suddenly I get a glimpse of his clothed manhood. He is definitely packed, in that department.

"Did you just, think about his D now? God.....woman, you are too desperate for your own good" the 😈 reprimanded.

"No, I didn't think about it, my eyes just caught a glimpse of it, when I bent my head" I defended myself.

"Why are you still calling him hottie?" 😈 asked.

"It has become a habit now" I said.

"Wouldn't you love to strip him down and have a proper look at that 'man perfection' sitting in front of you?" My 😈 said swooning at hottie.

"I would do no such thing. Please! I'm not that desperate" I said

"Anything that makes sleep at night, sweet heart" the 😈 smirked.

Hell! Who am l lying to, this man makes think about things, I have not even imagined in my wildest dreams. I'm really sounding too horny nowadays, especially when it comes to him. It's better if I keep my safe distance from this Hottie.

But the most unexpected thing is I saw Sanyukta(Sid's sister) and Abhi stealing glances at each other. What the hell is happening? Am I missing something?

She sat next to her brother on the table, and I'm surprised she is bhabhi's soul sister

She sat next to her brother on the table, and I'm surprised she is bhabhi's soul sister. But they consider each other as sisters, is what bhabhi told me. To be honest I'm happy that she is not that out of reach, as I initially thought her to be.

She looks much more attractive up close. Her luscious lips, damn I would love to suck the life out them. And the mere thought of having them wrapped around my shaft, makes me painfully hard.