The night worth waiting.

Warning: SMUT, health issues, insecurities. 18+

........................................................................................................................................................

Henry had a few weeks for himself, and could finally see you more often. He was also a bit clingy and needier than usual. On top of that – you have never slept together. As a normal human being, Henry had his needs. It has been a while since he was emotionally and physically connected to someone, and it was something, he was craving the most. You, on the other hand, tried to silence your instincts. Before you met Henry, you have accepted the fact you are going to be a single mother for a while and night stands were out of the question. This weekend your son Nathan will stay at his father's house, and you knew what is coming - yours and Henry's first intimate night together.

You could see and feel Henry was getting excited too. Once you both were sitting in the garden, enjoying the sunshine. You were wearing a summer dress with exposed cleavage. It drove Henry absolutely crazy. After Nathan decided to go to the house and play upstairs, you used the opportunity of the free moment and sat across Henry's lap. When Henry was sucking the magic spot under your ear, he whispered: "I am so looking forward to this weekend love. I want to show you how much I adore you. "

You looked at him blushed. "I am looking forward to it too. I hope I won't disappoint you." You said shyly.

"You will never disappoint me" Henry kissed you and looked at your cleavage.

"Hmm, Can I have a sneak peek?"

Suddenly, your mood has changed and felt very insecure.

"There is nothing to look at really, but... I need to tell you something" You have avoided Henry's glaze but when he stroked your cheek, you looked into his eyes."

"I am all ears. "Henry asked concerned. At this moment Nathan called you from the house asking for something.

You quickly got up and on your way to the house said: "I will tell you later." You didn't dare to say anything after that.

The moment has come, and on Friday night after dinner, you and Henry lied half-undressed on his huge king-size bed. Slowly making out, you both took a time to cherish each other bodies. You still had your underwear on and when Henry tried to unzip your bra, you froze.

"Honey, are you ok?" Henry asked making sure he is not overstepping your boundaries.

"Yes, I am fine. Do ....do you remember the situation in the garden? I meant to tell you something that day. I think I have to tell you now." You announced, changing your position to sitting."

"Whenever you are ready "Henry hold your hand giving you a sign he is there for you.

"I have a scar on my breast Henry. I used to have multiple cysts, and it doesn't look good." A single tear left your left eye.

"Are you in pain?" Your man asked you still with adoration and love in his eyes.

"No, I don't feel the pain. It healed." Once you said it, you took your bra and revealed yourself to him.

"You are beautiful Y/N."

You didn't say anything just half smiled and were grateful he wasn't disgusted. Henry continued:

"I won't do anything if you are not comfortable with, but you need to know the fact that nothing has changed between us and I still adore you. I want you. A thousand scars won't change the way how I feel about you.

You were beyond relieved and grateful Henry is such a good man. You kissed him tenderly.

"Take me Henry, I am yours."

Henry growled and again was on top of you. After a while, all the clothes were on the floor, Henry played with your clit giving you a blissful orgasm. Taking his member into his hand, Henry tried to insert his member into you. A few minutes passed, full of moans, growls, and words of affection. After a few rounds of lovemaking, you fell asleep in each other's arms.