DIAGNOSIS.

"Ms. Cavill, I have some news ..."

You smiled weakly knowing that in your man's heart you already his wife.

"It looks like someone must have made a mistake at your medical practice. Ms. Cavill, you are not going through menopause, quite opposite actually, you are 6 weeks pregnant. Congratulations. "

You still couldn't process what the doctor said to you. You took a deep breath, blinked a few times, and look at Henry. Your partner grinned at you, having tears in his eyes, kissing your hand.

Doctor continued:

"We need to do more tests, but it looks like the baby is very strong hence extreme sickness. We will give you a vitamin drip, but I would suggest taking a break from work until you fully recover. "

Henry nodded, giving you a look to not even argue about it.

"Strong after its daddy" you thought. The realization slowly hit you - the second baby, with your beloved Henry. The doctor has left, you giving you and Henry to have a moment alone.

You sat at your man's lap, suddenly feeling much better, kissing him slowly.

"I can finally call you daddy, without feeling weird about it."

"You don't need to be ashamed of your kinks, sweetheart. Anyway, I am so f ****** happy Y / N I love you so much. " Henry kissed you again.

"I love you to Hen. I am glad you took me to that barn in Jersey. "

"Do you think it happened in a barn?"

"I am sure, you were so horny that weekend."

Henry looked at you with lust in his eyes. When he licked his lips, he told you: "You will see how horny I can get when you will start showing"

You lay your head on his chest still blushing.

Unfortunately, you stayed at the private practice an hour longer to have your vitamin drip and then your man took you back home. Your worried father helped Henry to put you to the bed. Henry was your caregiver for the next couple of days. After hours of talking, he convinced you to resign from your job. Your job was mentally demanding therefore you agreed.

One morning when Henry took a Kal for his morning walk, you received a text from an unknown number. It says:

All I want is to tell you something, please tell me when - Andy.

You couldn't believe that this man is back in your life. However, you had a strange thought an instinct to figure out what Andy wants from you. You felt much better and strong enough to meet him. You send him a quick text: tomorrow, Rogers café 07:00 am - y / n.

The text was sent, but you didn't want to tell Henry yet, he doesn't need to know ... right?

Authors note: I know the pregnancy was predictable, but who doesn't want to imagine Henry as daddy? ;)