SURPRISED GRANDFATHER.

When you told your man that you know about his secret ( the midnight trip to Andy Barber) you didn't expect that you will still hold a grudge and will partially horny. You tried to blame your pregnancy hormones, but it wasn't the case. You weren't happy that your man did something behind your back, but at the same time, you imagined Henry fighting for you - That's a view to die for.

Henry – o well, he tried to do his best to make it up to you. He bought flowers, chocolates, Birkin bag. You tried to let him know you are not upset anymore, but each time you wanted to have one-to-one time with him, your pregnancy sickness took over your body.

Even though it has been the beginning of your pregnancy, you and Henry thought you start showing. Being close to the 12-week mark, it was difficult to hide your belly. Your man had an idea. He wanted to invite his parents to London, so he could meet your dad and stepmother. His brothers should be in town too. It would be a perfect opportunity to share this wonderful news and have a gender reveal at the same time.

The day has come, and you were very happy to see both families getting along well. Your son Nathan was busy playing football with his uncles. There was a comment from both sides, that their next meeting will be at your wedding. Henry looked at you lovingly, smiling, imaging you at the altar with two kids running around. You read his mind and like that image of two of you. You blushed, getting even more excited that your families can imagine that too.

After dinner, you asked your son to help you in the kitchen. Little Nathan doesn't know about the baby yet. You wanted to involve him in the gender reveal, hoping it will help him in transition to the role of the oldest brother.

You asked your son to place the cake on the table and wait for you next to Henry. Henry was very nervous as you both didn't know the gender of your baby. His mum noticed his being impatient. She sends him their secret wink, letting him know it will be ok. The cake was at the table, you were standing next to your man who had your son sitting on his lap.

The nervousness was taking over your body, so you asked your dad to cut the cake. Everything since then was in slow motion. Your dad placed the first slice on the plate. You and Henry could see the one thing only. The pink color.

You looked at Henry in shock, he smiled proudly, and you could swear you have seen a tear in his eye. You kissed him passionately and he hugged your waist.

The guest enjoyed their cake, then your dad asked:

"Is there any reason why the cake is pink? Your dad looked at you like he suspected something.

You smiled, quickly looking at your boyfriend, and when he nodded, you answered:

"It's pink because we are expecting a girl. It's a gender reveal, grandpa." Your dad was in such a shock that he dropped his fork.

Then, at once, both families cheered. The wishes, hugs, and tears were exchanged. You hugged your son, leaning on Henry's chest, being grateful for this gift in your life.