The first " I love you "

It was close to Easter so it was a perfect time to discuss it with your partner as it will be your first celebration as a couple. You wanted to invite Henry for a dinner, but Henry was first to invite you on behalf of his parents to spend an Easter in his home in Jersey. It was also an exciting time for Henry who wanted to show his girl off to his family and friends. You wondered what his parents are going to think of a single mother dating his famous son also, it could be a difficult time for your son Nathan to get to know the new/ extended family.

Henry wanted to make sure no one will violate your privacy therefore he organized a flight in a private plane. It was a completely new experience for you but you enjoyed it. Your son Nathan insisted to sit next to your boyfriend. The little boy was over the moon by being in the real airplane. He asked Henry a numbers of questions: How the plane was built? Why the plane is heavy and how it's flying? Henry was happy to answer every single one of them. You looked at them both with a happy spark in your eyes feeling extremely grateful to have them. Henry looked at you as well, smiled, and send you a kiss. Your son looked at Henry surprised and said "yuck" making you and Henry laugh.

After the landing, you have arrived at the Cavill family's house. You have started to feel more nervous with every minute. You wanted to make a good first impression. Before Henry managed to open the door, you grabbed his hand and asked: "Are you sure?" Henry kissed your hand and your cheek answering:

"I have never been so sure in my life."

Your boyfriend's family was very happy to see you. It seems to like they already know you from all of the stories Henry shared with them. They even surprised your son Nathan, giving him a welcoming gift. Henry's nephews were also present at his parent's house therefore your son was constantly occupied. This way you had more time for Henry and his family.

After a tasty dinner and dessert made by Henry's mother, you excuse yourself and went to the toilet. When you left the bathroom, you jumped surprised, and nearly squeak when you saw Henry in the corridor who with a matter of seconds pulled you into his chest and kissed you passionately.

Once you broke a kiss, you both were breathing heavily blushed, looking into each other's eyes. Henry was the first one to speak.

"It isn't probably the romantic moment but I need to tell you ... I love you Y/N. I am so happy to see you here with Nathan and my family. I love you so much. "Henry confessed with glossy eyes.

If you wouldn't feel the same way, his heart might've crashed.

You felt like your head was spinning, and you could hear your pulse too. Henry just confessed love to you. You hugged him tightly and peck his lips. You told him: "That's the perfect moment to confess our feelings. Henry, I love you too. "

Henry was over a moon, the big giant lifted you off your feet and spin you around. You were both laughing feeling silly, like teenagers again. Both of you weren't aware but from the other side of the corridor was Henry's mother who was looking at the pair lovingly, happy for her son who had finally find the love of his life.