Lisa

When I woke up I decided to call my mom and I talked to her about my shows and shoots. She said that I should take care and don't let myself be sick. I also told them about me and Jennie. She was sad about it. She really liked Jennie for me but she said she can't do anything about it.

I wonder how is she, I hope that she's taking care of herself.

I will try to call her mom later and I'll ask how is she. She's still my bestfriend after all.

Today is our shoot in my Lilifilm #5 it takes a long time before Chesir Ha came back here in Korea.

We choose this song to represent women. It doesn't do anything about sexuality. It's aboit being strong indepent woman.

We really put a lot of efforts here. It take days to polish everything. And here we are to shoot it.

I hope blinks gonna like it.

It take us almost whole day to to finish everything.

Our team did a great job!

I'll sent it first to Hyun if they're already editing it.

While I'm busy fixing my things I felt my phone ringing. I was expecting Joohyun but Jennie's mom number appeared on my screen.

JKM: Hellp Lisa, can you please go here to my house?

L: Why auntie? What happened?

JKM: I need some help, Jennie is not feeling well. I need to attend a meeting can you please watch her for me?

L: Sure auntie, I will be there.

JKM: Okay, I know you're not together anymore but please take care of her as her bestfriend.

L:Yes auntie but can you do me a favor auntie?

JKM: What is it?

L: Can you cook something for us? I don't know how to cook I might burn your whole unit.

JKM: Now I'm glad you didn't end up together my daughter will be hungry forever! How come your dad is a chef? Gosh this kid.

L: Auntie.... I think I changed my mind.

JKM: I'm just kidding Lisa! Just go here. Bye.

As soon as the call ended I text Hyun and I tell her about Jennie's mom favor. I feel like she needs to know about it.

I told my driver to drive faster because Jennie's mom can't be late to her meeting.

When I got inside her mom bid her good bye to me and left.

I walked towards Jennie's room. I saw her lying on the bed covered with a thick blanket.

I touched her forehead and she's really hot like literally hot.

I walked to her bathroom and find a small basin and a small towel.

When I found all I need I pour some water to it. I went back to Jennie to wipe her body so that her temperature would be back to normal.

I also get her some clothes to changed.

She's really sick she's not even flinching when I started to wipe her body.

As soon as I'm done to wipe her body I changed her clothes to a new one.

I covered her body again so that she could feel warm.

I went out her room and I made my to the kitchen to warm the dish that her mother cooked for us.

While I'm warming it I find a medicine for her.

When it's all set I went back to her room and I tried to wake her up.

When she woke up I know she was shocked but she was too sick to make it obvious.

"Lili?" She asked.

"Yes I'm the one who's in charge here, so let's eat." I said.

Jennie didn't even bother to refuse. She's really sick.

As soon as she was done eating I make her to drink her medicine. It didn't took long wjen she fell asleep again.

I looked to her face amd I observed it she really got stressed and tired. Hays.

I washed our dishes and I went back to her room.

I sat beside her and I didn't notice that I also fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt that someone is staring me. I opened my eyes and I saw Jennie.

"H-hey" I said. I slightly backed away.

"Thank you for taking care of me Lili, I appreciate it." She said while smiling. I can see that she is okay now.

"Im glad." I said to her.

"Mom is already home too. You can stay here if you want." She said.

"No it's okay I need to go home. I still have a lot of shoots tomorrow." I said.

"Alright, take care. Don't get sick." She said.

"I will Nini. Get well soon." I said and I kissed her cheek and left.

I also bid my good bye to her mom, she's really thankful for taking care of her daughter.

I'm walking out the building when my phone suddenly rang and now it's Joohyun.

J: Where are you now?

L: On my way home but I'm still in front of their building.

J: Okay, I'm also on my way there. Wait for me I'll fetch you. Drive for us please I'm really tired hay.

L: Sure I already got some rest. Okay go back to driving don't use your phone.

It didn't took long when I saw her. She didn't went out she just move to the other seat beside the driver's seat.

As soon as I went inside I greeted her.

"Hi sexy, how are you?" I said while fixing my seatbelt.

"Hays, I'm good Lisa" She said as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

When I'm settled and done checkimg everything I thought of greeting her again by kissing her cheeks.

I was about to kiss her cheeks but instead of kissing her cheeks I ended up kissing her lips.

She unintentionally turn her head to me so we end up like this.

I was the one to step back from the kiss.

"Sorry Hyun."

--
Ksksksksks.