서른일곱

Lisa

The first day that I woke up beside her here in Thailand is the moment when I realize that I wanted to spent the rest of my life with her.

Yes, I already thought of being her wife before.

But this time I can say that I am now ready to be her wife, I want to put a ring on her.

After we tour around Thailand, day after that I talk to my parents and ask  for their blessing.

Fortunately, they agreed.

They said that we are already in the right age, we are already financially and mentally stable so we should go for it.

I told them that they should keep it a secret for now.

After the talk with my parents I immediately call her parents.

Mom and Dad sighed in relief they said that "It's a relief for us knowing that she already have someone to be with her forever."

So its a check already, luckily our parents supported us.

I asked Mom and Dad to travel here in Thailand.

Even our friends.

I wanted to have a proposal and wedding at the same time.

It's too risky right?

What if she suddenly said no?

But who cares? She's worth it.

That's why I'm busy these past few days.

I'm planning our wedding with the help of our friends.

Mostly with Chae, Jennie, Jisoo unnie and Joy.

They are representing Irene in every plans.

The unknown number who keeps on calling me it's Yeri.

She wanted to trigger her unnie, she even texted me that she already booked a room. She's a pain in the ass sometimes.

Irene really saw them, they just lucky that Irene shouted their names and someone bumped to Irene so that they had the chance to escape.

We didn't thought that Hyun is going to the mall.

It's also my fault that I didn't notice my phone.

I'm busy because Niki was also here to help me to find a ring for my future wife.

Niki is a good friend of us, Jennie and I.  That's why I also invited her. Even Bambam and the Thai Line.

Some of them can make it but some of them also said their sorry because they have a schedule. I totally understand it.

I choose the intimate wedding because Joohyun once told me that she doesn't want a lot of guest. She just want our family and the closest friends.

It took us over a week to finished all the details.

And I know that I'm really getting into my baby's nerves.

Especially today, I'm sure.

She's mad at me last night and she will woke up without me by her side I know for sure she's skinning me alive in her mind.

The plan is Jennie, Jisoo unnie, Joy and Chae are going to surprise her.

They will said that they just helping a friend for their portfolio, for photography, make up, and gown.

So that, everything will still be recorded.

(Irene's)

"What are you doing here?" I was shocked to see them here.