스물 넷

Lisa

"Xièxiè (Thank you)" I repeatedly told my staff and co workers as I slighty bow to them. 

The shooting of YWY is over, we also advance the shoot for the future episode because I'm not always here.  They made the most of it while I was still here. 

I was about to leave the studio, I was walking back to the dressing room to change when suddenly Esther called me. 

"Lisa Laoshi!"  she shouted. 

I turned around with a smile on my face.

She was also with the others. 

"Hey what's up?"  I asked them. 

"We-uh, wewouldliketoinviteyouforadrinklater?"  She said quickly and I didn't understand that. 

She took a deep breath before speaking again.  "I know it's awkward and embarrassing but we'll try. We want to invite you to have a drink later?"  she says. 

Am I allowed to go with them? 

But Joohyun might get angry. 

It's also embarrassing to reject this offer.

But I don't think it's right either because they are my students.  I sighed.

"I really appreciate your offer guys but I'm really sorry because I can't. I have lot of schedule. Maybe next time, I'll invite you. Let's make a group chat and we can set our hang out"  I told them. 

I could see the disappointment on their faces. 

It's also not okay for me to have our first hangout at the bar.

"It's okay, we understand it." Said one of my former students. 

I smiled at them.

"All right, be careful. I'll go first, I still have to do something." I told them and I left.

While I was packing and getting ready to go home, my phone rang. 

It's Jennie.

"Lili! How are you?" she said cheerfully.

"I'm okay, are you?" I asked.

"I'm okay too, are you eating well?"  she asked.

"Yes, I have a secret." I told her in a whisper.

"What is it?" she said.

"Just don't tell anyone." I said.

"Of course lli! I swear."  she said I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm with Joohyun, she followed me here in China."  I said in a low voice.

"Really?! I'm shocked but atleast she's with you and I know that she's really going to take care of you."  she says. 

"She is."  I said.  "By the way, how's the rehearsal?"  I asked her. 

"It's okay but I feel like they'll bring you back here again."  she says. 

"Oh, okay. It's okay."  I said. 

"Jisoo unnie and Chaeng? How are they?"  i asked. 

"Chaeng is okay she's a bit busy." Jennie said and she stopped.

"Did something happen?"  I ask. 

I heard her sigh. 

"Jisoo unnie, she's okay.... but I don't know why or what's the reason  but she always sneak out at night. I always caught her."  she says.