일곱

Lisa

Joohyun leaned forward to kiss me. My eyes widened when our lips met again. I responded to her kiss. I unbuckled my seatbelt without breaking the kiss.

We copied each other's movement. Joohyun snake her arms around my nape. Feeling more of me. My hands held her waist and caressed it.

It's our first time to do it but it doesn't feel strange at all.

"Hyun, up." I said between our heated kiss. I lifted her up and I sit properly as Joohyun straddles to my lap. We just continue kissing each other until we are out of breath.

I caressed her back and groping it like a stress ball. Everything was hot I was wondering if her AC is broken or what.

We devour each other's mouth, fighting tongue to tongue. We are really getting carried away of it. I already lost count hearing Joohyun's moans that escaping on her lips. She's holding my jaw and pulling me closer to her.

My hands roamed around her body searching the hem of her top.

I was about to undress her when suddenly someone beeped behind our back.

I looked back and I realized we're just in front of the building and we're not in the right parking.

I heard her giggle and I also can't help myselft to it.

I let her straddling in front of me. I can still see the road I'll just drive carefully.

We're now in our parking area, I can feel that she's sleeping because while I'm still driving I can hear her little snores.

I carefully went out the car while carrying my bag and her bag.

I won't deny the fact that I'm having a hard time.

I closed the door using my butt and I locked it thank God I still managed to click the key.

I'm thankful that nobody's around less issue.

It took time to get into my unit because of the situation it's also hard to open the door. I don't know how did I managed it.

I lay her on my bed and I grabbed some clothes from her bag. She brought a lot of clothes maybe she will left it here.

I was about to changed her clothes when she suddenly pull me closer to towards her and our lips met again.

I'm trying to pulled away but her arms were locked to my nape. So I just let it be.

I started kissing her her jawline and upper neck and lowering my lips down to her collar bone. Joohyun keeps on pressing her body to feel more.

I looked for the hem of her top and I undress it. I even pulled her pants and throw it somewhere. I also removed her bra.

I sat up and started to undress myself leaving my panty while Joohyun propped herself up and continue to kiss my body. I held her amd slightly pulling towards me to deepened every kiss she made. I guide her mouth to my nipple to suck it.

"Fuck" I can feel her teeth on it and its making me to want more. I put her hamd to my other breast and she caressed it. I keep on moaning to every move she made.

I laid her back to bed and I kissed her neck all over again.

I was roaming my hands to her breast down to her tummy and back to hear breast again. While sucking her I traced her waist using my fingers that sending shivers all over her body.

I slowly went down while kissing her lower body, my kisses were filled with lust and passion as I gave Joohyun an unforgettable pleasure she would barely let out a sound from all the touches I gave her.